Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DixieChick66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2020, 02:57 AM
    Quick informal poll: Are you pro-Biden or pro-Trump?
    I'm a new member here and looking forward to meeting new people and having some interesting discussions. 🙂

I have a question I'd like to ask about the upcoming presidential election and the candidates, but before doing that I decided to test the waters by having an informal poll, or a virtual "show of hands" if you will.

For those of you willing to "humor" the newbie and possibly participate in my future discussion about the pending election, please be so kind as to reply to this post with a simple one-word reply.

QUESTION: If the election was held today, who would you vote for - Trump or Biden?

Again, please limit your reply to the name of the candidate you support. No need to explain why you think your candidate would make a better president or why the other candidate is a complete loser only an idiot would vote for. Let's save those arguments for another time. I'd just like to get a rough idea of what percentage of members support Trump and what percentage support Biden.

Thanks so much!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2020, 06:22 AM
    I'm just an interested observer who is glad not to have to make this decision
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2020, 06:42 AM
    Biden/Harris, and welcome to the forum. Who is your choice?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2020, 06:49 AM
    welcome Dixie

for me it is much more complex than for or against . 2016 I was a never Trumper who wrote in my choice . Gun to my head I would vote for Trump over Quid Pro Joe (aka Biden) . My vote doesn't count anyway because I live in the single party dictatorship of New York .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2020, 07:38 AM
    Trump. Not a great fan of Trump, but an intelligent robot would be better than Biden who seems to believe that 200 million people have died from Covid.
    Expert

Sep 21, 2020, 08:43 AM
    LOL, obviously the conservatives don't want to follow the directions given by the poster. They're ready to RUMBLE! 8D

Can't blame them...I'm ready to ROCK and RUMBLE myself!

Sep 21, 2020, 01:55 PM
    Originally I was going to refrain from posting my choice for a few days until I saw how many others were willing to chime in... I was worried that members who supported the opposing candidate might decide to NOT participate, thinking that I might try to steer the conversation in a direction favoring my candidate of choice. But after reading your question and re-thinking my initial decision to keep mum about my personal choice I finally decided, "Why not?" After all, what is the point of a good debate/discussion if NOT to try and convince others of the "rightness" of your opinion? Lol.

Although not a fan initially (and still not a HUGE fan) I support Trump. That said, I will save my reasons and arguments for later discussion.

Thanks for participating!

Sep 21, 2020, 02:07 PM
    Ahhhh, so I'm not the only one who picked up on that! I've seen so many posts about Trump's inaccuracies (at best) and/or lies (at worst) that I was beginning to wonder if anyone was paying attention to any of Biden's balderdash. Lol.

Oops, violating my own stipulation of simple answers, save the arguments for later. Lol.

🤐

Sep 21, 2020, 02:59 PM
    Thanks for the welcome Tom. Thanks for participating!
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2020, 10:46 PM
    TRUMP, the greatest orange man of the century (however young it may be)
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2020, 04:45 AM
    .. I was worried that members who supported the opposing candidate might decide to NOT participate
    not to worry . No one here is shy or afraid to express their opinion. Stick around , you'll have fun.
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2020, 05:31 AM
    the greatest orange man of the century
    That made me laugh out loud. Bumper stickers?? "Vote for Trump, the greatest orange man of the century!"

Welcome aboard, Dixie. Going on your name, I had you pegged as a left winger. Thanks for the nice surprise.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2020, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieChick66 View Post
    Although not a fan initially (and still not a HUGE fan) I support Trump. That said, I will save my reasons and arguments for later discussion.
    I look forward to hearing your reasons and arguments for supporting Trump. It's always a curiosity to me that anyone who is aware of Trump's filthy behavior can support him. But I'm willing to listen.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2020, 04:10 AM
    Trump's filthy behavior

Expert

Sep 23, 2020, 04:37 AM

Oct 18, 2020, 12:10 PM
    Ok folks, I'm back! Sorry for disappearing without warning or explanation. I'm sure some of you probably thought this southern girl decided she'd bitten off more than she could chew and turned tail and ran. Nope, nothing like that. Simply a case of equipment failure (my desktop crashed) coinciding with extenuating circumstances (a family matter requiring my immediate and undivided attention.) I just now managed to get both situations back under control and this is the first time I've been back to the website in almost a month.

I haven't even taken the time tothoughtfully read your posts, but I did do a quick skim and it sounds like it could be interesting if everyone's interest hasn't wained while I was away. I'm going to try to catch up and post some replies this evening if you'd like to check back later and see what the new girl has to say. Lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome. And again, my apologies for my unexpected absence.

Y'all come back now, ya hear?
    (In my best Minnie Pearl voice. Ha!)
    👩🌾🚜🐐🐂🐑🌽🐓🐖🐄🚜👩🌾
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2020, 07:15 PM
    Hang in there, "new girl".
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 07:24 PM
    Nothing has changed to change my earlier opinion
    Expert

Oct 20, 2020, 09:14 PM
    I've already voted and didn't have to hold my nose to vote for OLE JOE!
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2020, 10:15 PM
    too old to have a sense of smell, eh, no matter, the stench is the same from either side

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search