Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2020, 02:10 PM
    The reverse wouldn't be necessary if the male did what I said.
    And the reverse of the reverse wouldn't be necessary if the woman did what I said. Not only that, but the reverse of the reverse of the reverse of the reverse also would not be necessary.

"I doubt there is a mentally competent, adult woman anywhere in America who would not understand exactly what that means for her personally." Well, there might be one. Hope not, though.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    And the reverse of the reverse wouldn't be necessary if the woman did what I said. Not only that, but the reverse of the reverse of the reverse of the reverse also would not be necessary.
    And if I'd said all females should be issued chastity belts to be unlocked only by their husbands, with no proscriptive measures needed for males, you'd have cheered.
    "I doubt there is a mentally competent, adult woman anywhere in America who would not understand exactly what that means for her personally." Well, there might be one. Hope not, though.
    Locked and loaded here.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2020, 03:39 PM
    And if I'd said all females should be issued chastity belts to be unlocked only by their husbands, with no proscriptive measures needed for males, you'd have cheered.
    I'd say it was one of the dumbest things I ever heard of. And I'll add that's it bad when you can't find anything I've actually said to complain about, so instead you have to starting making up whoppers. Have you and Tal been talking???

Remember this. I'm the only one here who advocates for post marital sex only. You always seem to fade away when that subject comes up, but maybe you'll step up to the plate now.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 03:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Remember this. I'm the only one here who advocates for post marital sex only. You always seem to fade away when that subject comes up, but maybe you'll step up to the plate now.
    That's what I said above.
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2020, 03:47 PM
    No it's not.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 29, 2020, 07:19 PM
    Abstinence is 100% birth control but defies human nature for the most part and always has. I suggest a Plan B...C, and D! The need to breed is a powerful instinct as well as swabs many other human deficiencies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search