Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    no not the Entire US Intelligence apparatus . Just the FBI leadership under Comey ;along with John Brennan (CIA) and James Clapper(DNI) and of course the emperor and Quid . The Main Conspirators were in the Jan 5 2017 meeting .
    Yes, the leadership, not the rank and file.

The rest is true - echoing Trump's "Russian Hoax" business, and his "fake news" and his "conspirators theory" is complete and utter nonsense that has become a mantra of the loony right-wing fringe.

Do you seriously believe that Obama is guilty of treason and should be executed as Trump suggests. If so, I got a bridge in Brooklyn for you that's for sale.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 01:58 PM
    Trump has suggested Obama committed Treason. Where do you find that he has said that Obama should be executed?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2020, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Trump has suggested Obama committed Treason. Where do you find that he has said that Obama should be executed?
    The penalty for treason is death. Trump didn't have to say Obama should be executed; it's a package deal.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 02:50 PM
    The penalty for treason is death. Trump didn't have to say Obama should be executed; it's a package deal.
    Fair enough.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 03:21 PM
    Do you seriously believe that Obama is guilty of treason and should be executed as Trump suggests
    Yes I think in the end the emperor was responsible . That is why Rice wrote the CYA email . Exceution of the emperor would not heal the wound. I just want acknowledgment and reforms so it can never happen again
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 03:24 PM
    I just want acknowledgment and reforms so it can never happen again
    Just about right.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 03:26 PM
    Exceution of the emperor would not heal the wound.
    But if it did, I take it that you would approve of execution?
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2020, 03:47 PM
    If he was indeed guilty of treason, then what would you think? What more serious form of treason would exist than that committed by one of our presidents?
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 04:12 PM
    But if it did, I take it that you would approve of execution?
    useless hypothetical. It aint happening .
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 04:26 PM
    useless hypothetical. It aint happening .
    Ok, I don't like hypotheticals either. But I hope you wouldn't approve of execution. I don't think you've gone TOTALLY over to the dark side. I think you're still salvageable.
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 06:50 PM
    He should be charged and then pardoned after there is a full accounting of what he and his administration did .... like Nixon
    Ultra Member

Oct 24, 2020, 08:00 PM
    He should be charged and then pardoned after there is a full accounting of what he and his administration did .... like Nixon
    Would you care to show us where this "full accounting" can be found?
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2020, 01:28 AM
    I don't know of any more incredible conspiracy than that of the major news services to NOT cover the latest Hunter Biden story. The stain on their credibility will be long-lasting, and it verifies beyond argument that they are in the tank for the Biden campaign. It's so bad that JB has not had a press conference since September. All of the momentum is with Trump. It's a mystery to me why JB is closing so weakly.

Do you think it was telling on Thursday's debate that JB did not deny the authenticity of the emails on HB's laptop?
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2020, 03:12 AM
    Would you care to show us where this "full accounting" can be found?
    already in motion with the declassification of documents . A trial ;a truth commission as I already suggested . The best way is the old fashion way . One by one move up the ladder with indictments and let each of them rat out the other . There is already enough evidence to charge Comey's underlings .
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2020, 05:01 AM
    already in motion with the declassification of documents . A trial ;a truth commission as I already suggested . The best way is the old fashion way . One by one move up the ladder with indictments and let each of them rat out the other . There is already enough evidence to charge Comey's underlings .
    So you don't have a full accounting yet. Just a desire to take down those you disagree with. That's what I thought.
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2020, 05:27 AM
    So you don't have a full accounting yet. Just a desire to take down those you disagree with. That's what I thought.
    You must think we're talking about the impeachment process against Trump.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2020, 04:11 PM
    The dufus accountability will come from the outcome of the election. Even if he eeks out a win will he have a house and senate behind him? Hope not...GO JOE GO!
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2020, 05:13 PM
    GO JOE GO!
    Reminds me of an old cheer we used to use in college.

Go Joe Go
    Go Joe Go
    Around the bowl and down the hole
    Go Joe Go

8D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 25, 2020, 05:21 PM
    I suppose that's better than Dump the dufus! 8)
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2020, 05:40 PM
    Biden down the hole. I like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search