Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    But should she be allowed to simply because she no longer wants a baby?
    There is a reason she no longer wants a baby and I want to know what it is. Carrying a fetus for nine months is not an easy feat, not like saying no to dessert but a bit like not going on a vacation you've been planning for a year. What's going on in her head?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 10:05 AM
    Regardless, should she be allowed to simply because she no longer wants a child?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 10:12 AM
    Regardless, should she be allowed to simply because she no longer wants a child?
    Is she going to cause an abortion no matter what anyone says?

How would you not "allow" her?
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 10:21 AM
    So you are in favor of allowing it. Wow is all I can say to that.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You want us to say we're all for abortion, no matter the reason.
    Looks like you were dead on correct.

Asking questions to clarify your question is not an admission though everybody knows that was your intention.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
    How did you get that out of what I said???
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 12:53 PM
    Well, that's kind of what happens when you camp out on the middle ground. People just have to guess at what on earth you're trying to say.

You want us to say we're all for abortion, no matter the reason.
    Actually, I'm just trying to get you to say what your position is on abortion.
    Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 01:07 PM
    Well, that's kind of what happens when you camp out on the middle ground. People just have to guess at what on earth you're trying to say.
    What's wrong with the middle ground?

Actually, I'm just trying to get you to say what your position is on abortion.
    No you're not you're being an abusive nut.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 01:08 PM
    You would have to be with her 24/7 so she doesn't abort her fetus. "Allowing" is not even a word to be used in this situation. We allow our child to have a second helping of ice cream. We allow the dog to splash around in the creek. We allow our MIL to ... take over.
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 01:36 PM
    Forget it. You're just too scared to make a decision, I guess.
    Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 01:42 PM
    Feel free to comeback when you get it.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 01:45 PM
    Forget it. You're just too scared to make a decision, I guess.
    Yeah, scared 'cause you're sooooo intimidating.[/sarcasm]
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 01:54 PM
    Nah. It's not me, it's you. You're smart enough to know where this is heading. If you approve of a nine month abortion, then you're a cold hearted person. If you don't think it should be allowed by law, then you're on the side of those you claim to disagree with, which would be those who, you say, advocate for controlling a woman's body. So realizing that, you try to be evasive and camp in the middle ground, also know as "no man's land". Honestly, I think you know what's right, but your liberal orthodoxy won't allow you to say it.

I told you that when I first asked the question. "As to the whole "pro-choice" argument which appeals to the supposed right of a pregnant woman to control her own body, I can dispose of that with one simple question which I already know none of you will care to answer. Should a woman be able to have an abortion in her ninth month of pregnancy because she changed her mind and decided she did not want to have a child? And please don't come up with the evasive garbage. Do you think she should be allowed to do that?"

The question is intended to reveal the truth. Not answering it is a way to conceal the truth.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 02:30 PM
    you try to be evasive and camp in the middle ground, also know as "no man's land". Honestly, I think you know what's right, but your liberal orthodoxy won't allow you to say it.
    The real problem is that your question is poorly thought out. I would think someone with your education would have asked a much more thought-provoking question than one a playground bully would have asked.

Have you ever heard of a woman who changed her mind during the ninth month of her pregnancy? If so, what was her reason? That certainly piques my curiosity!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2020, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    The real problem is that your question is poorly thought out. I would think someone with your education would have asked a much more thought-provoking question than one a playground bully would have asked.
    "...a playground bully..."! You sure got a way with words, WG.
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 02:52 PM
    I know. It's always someone else's fault with you guys. It just has to be a poor question that you wouldn't answer? Well, I told you from the word go that you wouldn't do it. I knew it from the beginning. You just view it as too philosophically dangerous for you. It's always easier to simply not take a position and so have nothing to defend.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 02:56 PM
    I know. It's always someone else's fault with you guys. It just has to be a poor question that you wouldn't answer? Well, I told you from the word go that you wouldn't do it. I knew it from the beginning. You just view it as too philosophically dangerous for you. It's always easier to simply not take a position and so have nothing to defend.
    Ask an honest question, please.
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 03:51 PM
    There's no point in it. You've already demonstrated you won't answer one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 23, 2020, 04:32 PM
    There's no point in it. You've already demonstrated you won't answer one.
    I don't answer questions that aren't well thought out, and I prefer it when the questioner is honestly interested in my answer as a discussion starting point instead of doing a "ha! gotcha!"
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2020, 04:35 PM
    You behaved as I predicted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

View more questions Search