Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2020, 09:26 AM
    polaris atv 4x2, 250 cc
    nutural light do not come on, it cranks but no start, the shifter goes in F and R, but do not stay in nutural so it will start i think it is about a 1985, thanks if you can help, richard
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 20, 2020, 07:44 AM
    I start with troubleshooting the transmission/shifter linkage for adjustment or worn parts to be replaced.
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2020, 08:19 AM
    that s ok, it goes to nutural position but its not in nutural

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

polaris shifter cam [ 0 Answers ]

i think it is about a 1985 to 1987 4x2 Polaris 250, wont start cause it wont go to natural, it goes from forward through the natural and to reverse, so, when it is in natural it is still in F or R i think the shifter cam is bad and cant find a diagram on line to see info on it, any help...

Polaris [ 1 Answers ]

Runs slow and tail doesn’t move

Polaris 250 blazer [ 1 Answers ]

Not starting ,fuel going to bottom of crankcase instead of spark plug , spark plug dry,

Polaris Global [ 4 Answers ]

Here is a question regarding MLM Have you heard of Polaris Global and what do you know about it? I have seen some material which links it to a scam and to scientology The organisation seems to have reinvented itself a few times

1996 polaris 500 4x4 [ 1 Answers ]

OK... so I have a 1996 Polaris 500 4x4. It was working fine it had a little bit of problems holding the battery though. So I would have to pull start it but one time when I pull started it the string wouldn't go back in but it started and it started to make a loud clanking/grinding noise from...

View more questions Search