Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 07:29 AM
    Happy Constitution Day !!
    Long live the greatest political system developed by humans !!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 07:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Long live the greatest political system developed by humans !!
    Churchill said democracy was the WORST political system developed by humans - except for all the others.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 08:19 AM
    Churchill never met the dufus.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Constitution [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: Let me ask you this. Assuming the Constitution is being violated by BOTH of the listed actions, which one are you willing to put up with, if any? Why? You may vote once, and your vote will remain confidential. excon

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Are your By law No. 1 same as Constitution [ 2 Answers ]

I operate a small not for profit association. We were legally incorporated in 2001. Since then we have only had by law No. 1 and I have treated it as our Constitution. Are they the same? Do motions that were duly passed at AGM's get added to by laws? What is the difference between a by law...

You. S. Constitution [ 2 Answers ]

Why were blacks considered 3/5th of a person? Thanks

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search