Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 12:45 PM
    As opposed to Biden doing a press conference with scripted answers to what had to have been scripted questions? It was more like the kitten's den.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 12:49 PM
    His trip into the Lions den was debate prep . Quid does his in an empty room with prescript questions and answers displayed in bold crayon pastels for him to read on the prompter .
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 01:00 PM
    I'm guessing that Biden is going to skip the debates. It would be his only hope if he expects to win. Same reason an old man doesn't walk around with his shirt off. Lots of negative, but no positive.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    As opposed to Biden doing a press conference with scripted answers to what had to have been scripted questions? It was more like the kitten's den.
    Nice spin and an effective strategy if indeed it was scripted, at least Biden stays on script.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    His trip into the Lions den was debate prep . Quid does his in an empty room with prescript questions and answers displayed in bold crayon pastels for him to read on the prompter .
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Are you kidding? The LION's DEN????

Trump LIVES for his rallies attended by little dufusettes, all screaming like banshees, ignorant of the wider world. His one trip into a Town Hall was an unmitigated disaster. Herd mentality, anyone?
    Well said!
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 01:16 PM
    Like I said, the lion's den vs. the kitten's den. The first is a man's game, and the second is a little boy's game.
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 01:19 PM
    nothing compares to the 1st time historic drive in town hall Quid will have with a hat tip going to Anderson Cooper who will ask such hard hitting questions as :"don't you think Trump lies a lot ?"

Tough choice for TV viewing tonight . Quid's town hall ; Browns v Bengals ,or Schitt's Creek on Netflix .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Quid's town hall
    It certainly can't be any worse than dufus's recent town hall crash and burn. Ah, I just googled it -- sounds exciting! A unique presentation! (No "herd mentality"....)
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 03:19 PM
    One man is willing to field difficult questions. The other is not. Draw your own conclusions. I loved Biden's description of the Declaration of Independence as, "You know. That thing!" Yeah boy. He is pres material.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    One man is willing to field difficult questions. The other is not. Draw your own conclusions. I loved Biden's description of the Declaration of Independence as, "You know. That thing!" Yeah boy. He is pres material.
    Thank goodness Biden has never implemented a national mask mandate or Trump would have to wear one!

Trump, 09/15/20: "When Churchill was on the top of a building, and he said everything's going to be good, everything's going to be — be calm. And you have the Nazis dropping bombs all over London. He was very brave because he was at the top of a building. It was very well known that he was standing on buildings, and they were bombing. And he says everyone's going to be safe."

Trump, 09/15/20: "And you'll develop — you'll develop herd, like a herd mentality. It's going to be — it's going to be herd-developed, and that's going to happen. That will all happen."

Trump, 09/15/20: "I have [a healthcare plan] all ready, and it's a much better plan for you, and it's a much better plan," (Trump has been promising a plan for years and has yet to release it.)

Trump, 09/15/20: Everyone is "doing well," since "stocks are owned by everybody."

Trump, 07/22/20: "Person, man, woman, camera, TV."
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 03:57 PM
    Ah, I just googled it -- sounds exciting! A unique presentation! (No "herd mentality"....)
    who is asking the questions ? It won't be the people in the drive in . It will be filtered questions with Anderson Cooper acting as a quasi "fact checker " .

I don't think you will hear these questions .

Does your position on abortion agree with abortion on demand up until conception and if needed paid for by the government ; OR do you support the Hyde Amendment like you did for most of your public life ?

You talk about your Catholic faith ;something very important to voters in much of the state of your birth Pennsylvania . Yet you say you will continue to support emperor policies suing Catholic charity groups like 'Little Sisters of the Poor ' who refuse to pay for birth control ? Do you believe in religious liberty ?

You support a carbon tax ;called for the end of fracking ,and would force a green energy agenda on the people of Pennsylvania and the United States . You embrace All Out Crazy and her Green agenda .You said your goal is “a 100 percent clean-energy economy and net-zero emissions no later than 2050” .How can you do that without restricting affordable fossil fuels ,and banning fracking ? What is it ? Do you support a fracking ban or not ?

During the campaign you supported the defund the police movement . Recently you flip flopped on that issue too . Which is it ?

You want to return to the emperor's Title 9 directives that denied due process to men accused of sexual misconduct .But you got the presumption of innocence when Tara ­Reade accused you of assault. Shouldn't you be held to the same standard that you support ?

You were the main mover of the 1994 sentencing laws . You have flipped on that . You were in favor of the Defense of Marriage Law until late in the emperor's reign. You supported the Iraq law before you were against it . You supported freezing Social Security increases . You changed positions on NAFTA .You changed positions on busing . I'm sure if I thought hard enough I could find more . Please tell us the positions you supported throughout your public life that you still support today .

More than one Dem has suggested that if you don't win an electoral win that you will challenge and not recognize a Trump victory . Will you pledge now that you will accept the results of the Electoral College even if you win the popular vote ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

View more questions Search