Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2020, 01:29 PM
    Trump's Weird Lies On ABC-TV
    It was not simply that President Trump resorted to obvious lies at the ABC News town hall Tuesday night, or that he was rude and ineffective in addressing the terrific, substantive questions from real, undecided voters. His campaign’s bigger worry is that he came across as confused, lost and incoherent. He really should not have gone down the road of challenging his opponent’s mental acuity.

FALSE CLAIMS
    He "up-played" the pandemic.
    The USA mortality rate was "something to be envied".
    He claimed (bizarrely) we had no ventilators at the beginning.
    Biden called the Chinese ban xenophobic.
    Claimed credit for passing the Veteran's Choice Program.
    Claimed he had the best economy in history.
    Criticized Biden for failing to enact a nationwide mask mandate. Biden is not the president.
    Denies trying to repeal pre-existing conditions.
    Claims he has a health plan. Claim is now three years old with no plan in sight.

Other news:

Trump supports QANON candidates. QANON is the movement that promotes the Dems are kidnapping and eating children for their blood. The "Deep State" is doing this, and Trump is coordinating the opposition and will soon rise to expose the evildoers. I didn't make this up - google it.

Caputo bails to "spend more time with his family".

Trump's presidency is more fantastic than Alice in Wonderland.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2020, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Trump's presidency is more fantastic than Alice in Wonderland.
    A most apt description
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 04:41 AM
    The day after Trump announced the travel restrictions on China, Biden tweeted that “We are in the midst of a crisis with the coronavirus. We need to lead the way with science — not Donald Trump’s record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering. He is the worst possible person to lead our country through a global health emergency.”
    https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ns-xenophobic/
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 05:05 AM
    Even his travel ban of China and Europe is bogus, too little too late and it still got here, spread and killed people. The worst response in the world and likely to get much worse. Now if he had rallied the country behind a common cause with the truth instead of perpetrating lies and deceit, with this herd "mentality" pushed by his handpicked wackos we might not lead the world in sickness and death and had better option than more sickness and death.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 05:15 AM
    The worst response in the world and likely to get much worse
    Hyperbole on steroids. Given the responsibility of warding off the virus without blasting the economy, I think he did pretty well. This Monday morning quarterbacking by people who supported a total non-performer like HC is really a sight to see.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 05:44 AM
    The numbers don't lie, but the dufus does.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rSf?li=BBnbcA1
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The numbers don't lie, but the dufus does.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rSf?li=BBnbcA1
    He's now depending on "herd mentality" (sic) to solve the COVID pandemic. Even without a vaccine, he says. The mathematics for herd immunity (!) figures out to between 2,000,000 and 6,000,000 dead. The man is not only an idiot, he's a friggin' mass murderer wannabee. November 3 can't come too soon.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 07:33 AM
    How did Biden do at his townhall? Oh wait. That's right. He generally doesn't come out of his basement, and he's afraid to face tough questions. Once he gets out and has to do so, his lack of mental ability will, I think, become painfully obvious. He is scared to face it all.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    He's now depending on "herd mentality" (sic) to solve the COVID pandemic. Even without a vaccine, he says. The mathematics for herd immunity (!) figures out to between 2,000,000 and 6,000,000 dead. The man is a friggin' mass murderer wannabee. November 3 can't come too soon.
    Not counting the hundreds of millions sick. It's an admittedly tough situation during an election year and extreme weather screwing up peoples lives and a lot for anyone but the truth would be nice about the reality of the challenges we face. We sure can't rise to the challenge fighting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    How did Biden do at his townhall? Oh wait. That's right. He generally doesn't come out of his basement, and he's afraid to face tough questions. Once he gets out and has to do so, his lack of mental ability will, I think, become painfully obvious. He is scared to face it all.
    When your opponent is screwing up, just let him. Politics 101.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 08:06 AM
    When your opponent is screwing up, just let him. Politics 101.
    As known as cowardice. And to be fair, if I was Biden and I knew I was far past being able to think on my feet, I would avoid interviews as well. The debates will likely make it all very clear.

It's an admittedly tough situation during an election year
    That's a fair statement.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 08:17 AM
    Biden has probably forgotten more about governing than the dufus will know and I'm betting he still has enough gas in the tank to be far more effective at uniting us behind a common goal than the dufus who has one goal, mo money, mo power, and mo for him.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 08:25 AM
    Biden has probably forgotten more about governing
    Exactly correct.

Biden has no common goal other than, "Vote for me!"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    He's out and about. Get out of your own basement and keep up with the news!
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 09:27 AM
    This is what passes for a Biden press conference. Don't be delusional. How different it is compared to Trump routinely going into the lion's den.

https://larouchepub.com/pr/2020/2020...lepromter.html

BTW, I wish you would address my last post on the thread about The Nature of Salvation. I think it addressed a serious issue.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 09:49 AM
    it still got here, spread and killed people.
    omg you think anyone could've prevented a virus from reaching the US ? As for the town hall . Trump went into the lion's den . Do you think Quid will get the same treatment at CNN ? lol . I dare Quid to even take friendly questions from some of Fox hosts like Bret Bair or Chris Wallace . I know he would fall flat on his face with town hall questions with Brit Hume serving the 'fact checker ' role that Clintonista George Snuffalapolis did in the ABC event ,so I won't even suggest it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8X7IGFHzc8
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 09:52 AM
    It's the most timid presidential campaign in history.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 10:03 AM
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2020, 10:26 AM
    BTW, I wish you would address my last post on the thread about The Nature of Salvation. I think it addressed a serious issue.
    Oh well. I figured it was too much to hope for.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 10:43 AM
    not even original .This is from a publication that swung emperor pom poms

Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Trump went into the lion's den
    Are you kidding? The LION's DEN????

Trump LIVES for his rallies attended by little dufusettes, all screaming like banshees, ignorant of the wider world. His one trip into a Town Hall was an unmitigated disaster. Herd mentality, anyone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

View more questions Search