Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2020, 04:42 AM
    Trump's Negligent Homicide
    Since the Woodward book revealed Trump's true position on COVID-19 from January and possibly earlier when he knew how serious the virus is and did nothing to prevent its devastation among Americans, he is now being accused of negligent homicide by leading scientists. The estimated number of dead is 100,000-160,000 as negligent but historians are likely to add to that as Trump continues to do nothing to manage the virus, letting it run amok throughout the country.

More evidence surfaces daily - witness Trump's indoor, maskless rally in Nevada on Sunday.

Trump's mental instability is clearly described in a new documentary "UNFIT" available everywhere. It is the considered conclusion about his mental state by over 100 psychiatrists/psychologists. Unique in American history, it is a chilling description of a man lacking in almost every admirable character trait.

The next mystery is why so many representing his core are still supporting him. The best explanation is that the Trump following has become a cult of personality. Not unheard of historically, it is a mindless semi-adoration of the person who feeds a defined part of the masses what they need.

The third aspect of Trumpism is the Republican senators. Their collusion has been very obvious from the beginning - their motivation is nothing more than keeping a well-paying job of influence. By putting self ahead of country, these senators will likely pay the price come November.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 05:05 AM
    he is now being accused of negligent homicide by leading scientists.
    Can you name one? Note: Liberal journalists are not "leading scientists".

As to the silly documentary, I imagine those same 100 "experts" would tell us that a man can compete in women's athletics as long as he really believes he is a woman.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2020, 06:09 AM
    The right dismisses the ever growing evidence of the dufus incompetence and irresponsibility over the handling of this GLOBAL pandemic, but don't panic, he has everything under control and he alone can fix it. Sign your no liability over getting sick and wear a mask if you are a punk at his rallies, and give him 4 more years or else the lefties will destroy the world.

He gets tested and everyone around him REGULARLY, but you don't need no stinking test you wimpy left wing crybaby! Now get your arses back to work, and school...nothing to see here, the virus only affects lefty democrats and who needs them?
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 07:05 AM
    And again. Can you name one? Note: Liberal journalists are not "leading scientists".

The right dismisses the ever growing evidence of the dufus incompetence and irresponsibility over the handling of this GLOBAL pandemic,
    So now the pres is supposed to handle a GLOBAL pandemic? Oh well. If you want to talk about "ever growing evidence", then at some point you have to produce some. The Atlantic article has now been trashed. Woodward's book is falling apart. What evidence do you know of?
    Expert

Sep 14, 2020, 07:45 AM
    Dude, you only need evidence in a court of law, not the court of public opinion! Even the dufus knows that which is why he can lie his a$$ off! He is rather good at it.

Did I just compliment this orange arse? 8O
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 07:56 AM
    As I thought. The real interest is in rumors and not in truth. You do need evidence if you expect people to respect your views.
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2020, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Dude, you only need evidence in a court of law, not the court of public opinion! Even the dufus knows that which is why he can lie his a$$ off!
    Tal, good point. In this case, the court of public opinion, as shown by scientists and journalists reporting the facts, is overwhelmingly showing how untruthful Trump has been and continues to be.

Woodward has shown the world Trump's own words recorded for all to listen to, and how they reveal just how much of a liar Trump is and, more importantly, how he has caused so many deaths with his inaction re the virus.

Jeffery Goldberg's Atlantic essay has shown the world the real Trump and how he really feels about the United States military and naval forces when he characterizes them as "losers" and "suckers". These men and woman stand guard night and day at home and abroad - something draft dodger Trump would not do.

Thank God for the court of public opinion.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2020, 12:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    As I thought. The real interest is in rumors and not in truth. You do need evidence if you expect people to respect your views.
    At least three of the medical professionals are listed in this article that also lists some of Trump's probable pathologies.

https://meaww.com/unfit-the-psycholo...-psychologists
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 12:50 PM
    "...he is now being accused of negligent homicide by leading scientists."
    You must learn to read more carefully. I was asking if any of those "leading scientists" who were supposedly claiming that Trump was guilty of homicide were named. You are making reference to the "Unfit" documentary. That's a different subject. I have no doubt you can find 100 mental health professionals to back up practically any crazy claim a person might care to make.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2020, 12:56 PM
    You must learn to read more carefully. I was asking if any of those "leading scientists" who were supposedly claiming that Trump was guilty of homicide were named. You are making reference to the "Unfit" documentary. That's a different subject. I have no doubt you can find 100 mental health professionals to back up practically any crazy claim a person might care to make.
    Okay then. I'm a mental health professional. I say he's certifiable and should be hospitalized.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
    Like I said. "I have no doubt you can find 100 mental health professionals to back up practically any crazy claim a person might care to make."
    Expert

Sep 14, 2020, 02:58 PM
    If the words of the dufus aren't enough evidence for you that he intentionally deceived the nation on the dangers of this virus for months, then how do you explain he said it would disappear by spring as it ravaged through the nation? That's lying and he knew he wasn't DOWNPLAYING anything. He obviously thinks some are dumb enough to believe his lies since they have been and will vote for him AGAIN.

I hope they catch that homicidal maniac criminal that ambushed those cops in their car in Compton.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 05:00 PM
    In the same interview Trump said he did that so as not to cause a panic. I’m sure you accept that since you accept the other parts.

Agree with you about the two cops.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2020, 05:48 PM
    In the same interview Trump said he did that so as not to cause a panic.
    That's a good example of gaslighting. Like when my mother-in-law (the queen of gaslighters) was feeding my two kids lunch at her house. My younger son: "Grandma, this milk is sour." Grandma: "No, it's not. It's real sweet. Drink it." I took a taste. Sour. She didn't want to cause a panic/uproar/tears and, if she admitted the milk was sour, would have to dump out the sour milk and figure out what her grandsons could drink instead.

The American public: "More and more people are getting sick with covid and too many are dying. Trump, the king of gaslighters: "There's nothing to worry about! The pandemic is almost over! We don't have to social distance and wear masks after all. There'll be a vaccine by late October!"
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2020, 06:20 PM
    Yeah. That makes a lot of sense. Sour milk. I think a story about sour grapes would have been more appropriate.
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2020, 08:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    That's a good example of gaslighting. Like when my mother-in-law (the queen of gaslighters) was feeding my two kids lunch at her house. My younger son: "Grandma, this milk is sour." Grandma: "No, it's not. It's real sweet. Drink it." I took a taste. Sour. She didn't want to cause a panic/uproar/tears and, if she admitted the milk was sour, would have to dump out the sour milk and figure out what her grandsons could drink instead.

The American public: "More and more people are getting sick with covid and too many are dying. Trump, the king of gaslighters: "There's nothing to worry about! The pandemic is almost over! We don't have to social distance and wear masks after all. There'll be a vaccine by late October!"

Excellent, WG! Perfect example. Your mother-in-law was a Republican?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2020, 09:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

What is this concern that people are dying, is it that the funeral homes are full? is it that the hospital morgues are full? people die all the time, right now they die for a different reason but the overall death rate is no higher. Some say Trump was wrong for playing down the issue, but he had many such as Faucci who would do otherwise

YEAR DEATH RATE GROWTH RATE
    2020 8.880 1.120%
    2019 8.782 1.120%
    2018 8.685 1.220%
    2017 8.580 1.240%
    Expert

Sep 15, 2020, 10:16 AM
    Of course death is a hard time in anyone's life, but since covid, they die in a hospital isolated from love ones, and who is use to bodies piling up and delayed grief? Of course the dufus lying, and deceiving because he doesn't want us to panic adds to that very emotional and visceral reaction during an election year.

I mean the steady drone of how well he is handling things greatly belies the fact we have more sickness and death than practically anyone in the world and the devastating economic and social fallout just magnifies a lot of bad taste in peoples mouth and mind so yeah, it's a big friggin' deal to a lot of people for a lot of reasons.

Easy for you to dismiss it, since your fires are out, and business handled, but ours is not and I do remember your own reaction when YOUR fires were burning hot and YOUR business wasn't handled so where's the empathy and understanding?
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2020, 11:33 AM
    who is use to bodies piling up
    Where is that happening?
    Expert

Sep 15, 2020, 12:06 PM
    Where ever there are a lot of deaths from the virus or any other source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

What the sentence for a homicide [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know like what the sentence for a theft n robbery charge

Ex Hubby in Jail possibly for homicide- [ 1 Answers ]

Okay folks, Ex hubby in jail facing charges for homicide!! I herd that if he gets charged with homicide I get full custody if I ask for it!! Is this true.. Second. My current husband want to adopt? How do I go about doing this. Should I jump the gun and file a petition while he is...

View more questions Search