Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2020, 12:27 PM
    As is often the case, you have no idea. So we can't name a single scientist who accuses Trump of "negligent homicide". The Atlantic article is long since dead. Woodward's book was a flash in the pan. Bodies are piling up...nowhere that you know of. If you wish for Trump to not be deceitful, perhaps you should show him what honesty looks like. That has certainly not been the case.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2020, 01:23 PM
    The Atlantic article is long since dead. Woodward's book was a flash in the pan.
    and no one even knows that Peter Strzok' book came out this week . (no it isn't pillow talk emails with Lisa Page . )

https://www.amazon.com/Untitled-Houg.../dp/0358237068
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 15, 2020, 01:53 PM
    Forget them guys, Michael Caputo is the LOON to watch!
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2020, 02:37 PM
    who is digging him up ? Really going after a communications director ? Why does HHS need one anyway ? He's had various roles in the Trump world dating back to NYC days . They dragged him through the mud with false allegations and implications during the collusion hoax. So I believe him when he says that it has affected his health .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2020, 02:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    who is digging him up ? Really going after a communications director ? Why does HHS need one anyway ? He's had various roles in the Trump world dating back to NYC days . They dragged him through the mud with false allegations and implications during the collusion hoax. So I believe him when he says that it has affected his health .
    Caputo is the icing on the cake after the Woodward virus revelations and the Goldberg military revelations - a one-two-three punch that has Trump staggering. His answer to the most devastating fires in California history? "Don't worry, It will be cool soon." Remember climate change is a Chinese hoax? Inject disinfectant into the bloodstream? NATO is obsolete?

Caputo is right in line with the most bizarre utterings of goofy Trump.
    Expert

Sep 15, 2020, 03:01 PM
    Caputo is healthy enough to do the dufus bidding at HHS and the CDC to downplay the virus. He's healthy enough to do some crazy out there interviews with Alex Jones. Don't worry Tom if you missed him at his most loony, I imagine campaign commercials are being made and I hope the guy with the butterfly net have been called.

While that happens check out the other dufus butt boy Roger Stone staying in the public eye with his own brand of dufus devious insanity. They both should be locked up for public safety.
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2020, 03:31 PM
    The only thing you have that appears to be sticking somewhat is that senior support for Trump has eroded due to C-19. So of course that is what Quid's campaign is honing on. That may have an affect .But they tend to be law and order people ;and the Dems solid support for the ' peaceful protesters ' will ultimately keep them in Trump's camp. Seniors are going to remember 2 Sheriffs getting capped in the face in an ambush . Then when they were rushed to the hospital the ambulance was greeted by peaceful BLM protesters chanting 'We hope you die ' while blocking the entrance to the ER . None of them are going to remember Caputo .
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2020, 04:30 PM
    Yep. Those peaceful protestors are a sight to see.
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2020, 04:57 PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQSP...TTCxKrCS6BmTCY
    Expert

Sep 16, 2020, 08:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    The only thing you have that appears to be sticking somewhat is that senior support for Trump has eroded due to C-19. So of course that is what Quid's campaign is honing on. That may have an affect .But they tend to be law and order people ;and the Dems solid support for the ' peaceful protesters ' will ultimately keep them in Trump's camp. Seniors are going to remember 2 Sheriffs getting capped in the face in an ambush . Then when they were rushed to the hospital the ambulance was greeted by peaceful BLM protesters chanting 'We hope you die ' while blocking the entrance to the ER . None of them are going to remember Caputo .
    Interesting you identify the mob at the hospital as peaceful BLM protestors. Maybe you have info that I don't? Everybody else is saying they were an anti police protestors. Not surprising conservatives are still pushing the BLM'ers are the same as criminals who do bad stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Yep. Those peaceful protestors are a sight to see.
    More inaccurate conservative spin?
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2020, 09:41 AM
    "The attack came hours after hundreds of Black Lives Matter demonstrators gathered again to protest the death of Dijon Kizzee, who was shot by police in an altercation on August 31.
    After the two deputies were shot on Saturday night, protesters gathered outside the Los Angeles hospital where they were undergoing surgery, with some chanting “we hope they die”, according to police."
    Well, perhaps we can put 2 plus 2 together and get 4?

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...20dc40d1c69e2b

More inaccurate conservative spin?
    Yeah. All those building and cars burned up by accident. Are you blind?
    Expert

Sep 16, 2020, 12:13 PM
    So where in your own link does it tie BLM into the cops being shot, or the mob at the hospital? Oh wait, that's YOU and TOM making that connection with your conservative fuzzy math.

Just like you try to make BLM rioters looters and arsonists. Just can't accept they are two different groups with different agendas.

Nice try though.
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2020, 12:45 PM
    So where in your own link does it tie BLM into the cops being shot, or the mob at the hospital? Oh wait, that's YOU and TOM making that connection with your conservative fuzzy math.
    There was a BLM protest earlier in the day. Now if we think a little, we can come up with the likely source of protestors later in the day at the hospital.

I did not suggest BLM was involved in the shooting.

Just like you try to make BLM rioters looters and arsonists. Just can't accept they are two different groups with different agendas.

Nice try though.
    Remember the birthplace of BLM? Remember the riots in that place named Ferguson, and all for, as it turned out, a false narrative? Remember? Intentional blindness at some point becomes absurd. I don't even know what your point is. Are you really trying to suggest that BLM is completely composed of nice, peaceful folks? Really??
    Expert

Sep 16, 2020, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    There was a BLM protest earlier in the day. Now if we think a little, we can come up with the likely source of protestors later in the day at the hospital.
    Or if we think a bit more they may have been those trouble makers that follow BLM around. That would require you to not assume peaceful protestors and criminals are not the same.

I did not suggest BLM was involved in the shooting.
    And no one has connected BLM with this mob at the hospital either, and by all accounts it was a rather small group.

Remember the birthplace of BLM? Remember the riots in that place named Ferguson, and all for, as it turned out, a false narrative? Remember? Intentional blindness at some point becomes absurd. I don't even know what your point is. Are you really trying to suggest that BLM is completely composed of nice, peaceful folks? Really??
    They ain't Antifa either, or a bunch of criminals like you conservatives paint them to be or just loud black people as this years marches have clearly shown. There are 30 chapters globally, but then the same antics and tactics were used against MLK, and the NAACP back in the day.

Some things haven't changed all that much I guess.
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2020, 04:04 PM
    This is from their website.

Enraged by the death of Trayvon Martin and the subsequent acquittal of his killer, George Zimmerman, and inspired by the 31-day takeover of the Florida State Capitol by POWER U and the Dream Defenders, we took to the streets. A year later, we set out together on the Black Lives Matter Freedom Ride to Ferguson, in search of justice for Mike Brown and all of those who have been torn apart by state-sanctioned violence and anti-Black racism
    Even now they cannot admit that the whole narrative about MB turned out to be a lie. They affirm that Ferguson was basically the start of BLM, so they started on a lie, and they rioted on the week of their birth.

It is possible to support black Americans and yet not associate with BLM. I know it is because I do it.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/
    Expert

Sep 16, 2020, 07:02 PM
    Again conflating BLM and criminals is your goal where there is nowhere in your links that promotes violence or rioting. I contend that criminals use protest as cover for their activity just like terrorist use civilians for hostages and cover.
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2020, 07:08 PM
    Yeah. I'm sure they are all a bunch of nice guys. The deal at Ferguson was just a mirage.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2020, 07:23 PM
    at least you are sure about something
    Expert

Sep 17, 2020, 07:02 AM
    No mirage just an excellent example of exploitation over the years that only needed a spark to explode. It's reopened under new management, but sadly it took a dead body lying in the streets for hours to wake it up.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2020, 07:23 AM
    "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" or racists claiming to support African-Americans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

What the sentence for a homicide [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know like what the sentence for a theft n robbery charge

Ex Hubby in Jail possibly for homicide- [ 1 Answers ]

Okay folks, Ex hubby in jail facing charges for homicide!! I herd that if he gets charged with homicide I get full custody if I ask for it!! Is this true.. Second. My current husband want to adopt? How do I go about doing this. Should I jump the gun and file a petition while he is...

View more questions Search