Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2020, 05:42 AM
    Pre-obstruction
    Looks like the Mueller team took a page out of the Evita playbook . Several dozen phones belonging to members of Inspector Javert 's Russia collusion hoax investigation team were wiped out before the Justice Department’s IG was able to review the phones. Congressional Repubs are looking to find out if there was a widespread intentional effort to conceal information from the IG and suggested that the coordinated effort could amount to “anticipatory obstruction of justice.” Sen. Grassley wrote to Barr and and FBI Director Christopher Wray “It appears that Special Counsel Mueller’s team may have deleted federal records that could be key to better understanding their decision-making process as they pursued their investigation and wrote their report . Indeed, many officials apparently deleted the records after the DOJ Inspector General began his inquiry into how the Department mishandled Crossfire Hurricane.”“Based on this new information, the number of times and the stated reasons for the deletions calls into question whether or not it was a widespread intentional effort,”
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2020, 06:21 AM
    I guess they watched as HC got away with it, so it seemed reasonable for them to give it a go. And it will likely turn out that way. I doubt that anything will ever come of it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 04:27 AM
    Defense against a corrupted DOJ is the likely answer.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 05:06 AM
    So they wiped their cell phones clean as a defense against the DOJ? What??!!
    Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 05:19 AM
    Against a CORRUPTED DOJ.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 07:12 AM
    Yeah. Right. Mueller's ultra holy band of crusaders had to wipe their cell phones clean to get rid of evidence of their right-doing? Well, if that's your theory, then go for it.
    Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 07:37 AM
    I did, as a corrupted DOJ is hardly a compliment. nor is my opinion they are intentionally incompetent at this point in time.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 07:47 AM
    You have no evidence that Trump's DOJ is corrupt. Your hatred of Trump colors all of your opinions of him.
    Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 07:59 AM
    No hatred involved just a deep distrust of the dufus and his ilk, because he lies, cheats and steals and surrounds himself with unsavory sycophants and criminals. Maybe you see it different, but that's okay.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2020, 08:25 AM
    the DOJ was corrupted under the auspice of Mueller and then Comey. Mueller's team is just doing more damage control. The truth is that they knew early in their investigation that there was nothing there . No collusion etc. They kept the investigation going for the sole purpose of trying to entrap Trump into an obstruction of justice case . They failed at that too .
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 11:20 AM
    Pretty much how it goes. Many accusations, but little evidence.
    Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    the DOJ was corrupted under the auspice of Mueller and then Comey. Mueller's team is just doing more damage control. The truth is that they knew early in their investigation that there was nothing there . No collusion etc. They kept the investigation going for the sole purpose of trying to entrap Trump into an obstruction of justice case . They failed at that too .
    You are the best spinner I've ever seen Tom, BARR none! Pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Pretty much how it goes. Many accusations, but little evidence.
    You mean allegations. Plenty from both sides there.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 03:32 PM
    And again. Many accusations with no supporting evidence at all.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 04:08 PM
    And again. Many accusations with no supporting evidence at all.
    How much has Trump (Trump properties, etc.) profited during his presidency?
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 04:10 PM
    I don't know. How much? And if they have profited, like most other businesses have, then what is wrong with that?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 04:21 PM
    I don't know. How much? And if they have profited, like most other businesses have, then what is wrong with that?
    It's illegal for a president of the U.S. to profit while in office. He hasn't separated himself from his companies and has "encouraged" foreign leaders etc. to stay at his resorts. (Pssst, it's an ethics issue.)

I won't mention how Ivanka, the president's advisor, has been raking in profits.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 04:25 PM
    Pretty sure it’s not. It is illegal for any elected official to profit from his or her position, but to profit otherwise is fine. Correct?? If ivanka is making money legally, then why do you seem resentful of that? Are you also resentful of the Obama’s financial success?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 04:40 PM
    Pretty sure it’s not. It is illegal for any elected official to profit from his or her position, but to profit otherwise is fine. Correct?? If ivanka is making money legally, then why do you seem resentful of that? Are you also resentful of the Obama’s financial success?
    The Trump family is making money illegally and unethically while occupying the WH.

"Donald Trump never really got out of business. Sure, he handed day-to-day management of his companies to his children, like a lot of tycoons who get preoccupied with other interests late in life. But the president held onto ownership of his assets after taking office, ensuring that he would continue to generate money while serving in the White House. From 2017 to 2019, the president’s businesses raked in an estimated $1.9 billion of revenue."
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#6d08e9be1e13

Umm, "the Obama's success" is incorrect punctuation. You, Mr. Retired School Principal and Teacher, get an F.
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2020, 04:44 PM
    How are they making money illegally and unethically?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 04:49 PM
    How are they making money illegally and unethically?
    Read the Forbes article I linked.

Any correction to your apostrophe error so you can improve your grade?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Partial airway obstruction [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having this piece of salami partially blocking my airway for 4 hours and it hasn't gone down

Bowel obstruction [ 0 Answers ]

HI I have had a previous bowel obstuction due to adhesions (4 years ago). Last Thursday I had terrible stomach cramps which went away after around 4 hours I also had taken scolex. I have been passing wind (and burbing a bit) but have gone to to the toilet and passed stools everyday. Could I...

Bowel obstruction and cannot use the bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have a obstruction and cannot use the restroom also I have a lump in my groin that comes and goes but never for long

Sewer vent obstruction [ 3 Answers ]

Wondering if a sewer vent obstruction could cause a sewer gas smell in all the drains when the upstaire toilet is flushed? Problem didn't exist until a super flush toilet was installed upstairs.

Floodwater Obstruction [ 1 Answers ]

I live in an Arizona flood plain area where rainwater and sometimes storm ditches overflow. Water historicly drains through backyards to a nearby creek. My new downstream neighbor Installed an earth levee on his side of the fence .blocking the flow and flooding my back yard.There is now several...

View more questions Search