Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 04:27 PM
    Are You Down With Defending The Dufus With Tax Dollars?
    Real simple question folks, as AG Barr has moved the civil case against the dufus to a federal court.

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news...ew-91364933659

Legal, or a stall job, or more dufus abusing his power, or both?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 05:31 PM
    apparently legal and used by both sides of politics, so nothing to see here
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 05:58 PM
    Is that you're best dufus impersonation? Or do you have actual links to that conclusion. Sorry Clete, hate to jump on you but the resident American conservatives and devious dufus defenders may need additional time to process current revelations. Not strictly in the biblical sense.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Is that you're best dufus impersonation? Or do you have actual links to that conclusion. Sorry Clete, hate to jump on you but the resident American conservatives and devious dufus defenders may need additional time to process current revelations. Not strictly in the biblical sense.
    Warren recently used the same facility, do you follow the links given or just run off and hide whenever your side of politics is shown to be equally corrupt
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 07:38 PM
    What are you talking about? Please explain. Warren who? What facility?
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 09:19 PM
    Tal do your own research
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2020, 02:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Tal do your own research
    In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2020, 07:24 AM
    In other words I read the link and that's my take on it
    Expert

Sep 10, 2020, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Warren recently used the same facility, do you follow the links given or just run off and hide whenever your side of politics is shown to be equally corrupt
    You didn't give any links to discuss but let me help you with that, so we can just see if it's the same thing.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/judge...us%20activist.

Warren had tweeted that Phillips ”endured hateful taunts with dignity and strength, then urged us all to do better.”

The lawsuit alleged that Haaland and Warren’s tweets were libelous.
    I respect your position, but think it's a stall until after the election from Barr on the dufus behalf. We wait for a ruling on it. Everything is a big deal in an election year. Moves are made by both sides to win. Actually it was a good move but questionable in that interceding on behalf of the dufus AGAIN without any other DOJ support other than Barr looks like he is the dufus private attorney AGAIN, but we await a ruling like I said After the election.

Yeah I'm extremely biased I admit, and I ain't letting none of you wingers get away with nuttin'!

I got nothing else to do either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What a dufus [ 52 Answers ]

And you guys elected him. Another "green" company has failed Obama's social engineering scheme (how many does that make now). Ener1, which received $118.5 million of our taxpayer dollars to build batteries for electric vehicles, filed for bankruptcy today. Not only that, but they received the Obama...

What a dufus! [ 60 Answers ]

Bush truly has a successor now, Obama is officially the new Dufus-in-chief. Last week he had another bowing incident. So far this week, he's told us that "every economist" insists he's saved or created 2 million jobs. At yesterday's prayer breakfast our Harvard educated dufus saluted two...

The dufus - again [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: Seventeen Gitmo detainees will be released on Friday INSIDE the US. The Federal judge said, "I think the moment has arrived for the courts to shine the light of constitutionality on the reasons for the detention." The Constitution?? What's that, Bush asks. "If they're released, it...

The Dufus [ 26 Answers ]

Hello: I don't know. You righty's thought the dufus in chief would be a wonderful president too, didn't you? I don't think there's too many of you who still think that. Well, maybe Galviston does. He's losing in Afghanistan. He lost Pakistan. He's losing in Iraq. He lost Georgia and the...

Defending Myself in court [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently submitted a motion for early termination of probation. My court date is next week and I was just looking for some advice. I am defending myself. I was sentence 5 yrs of probation, and I've completed 2 yrs and 9 months (more than half) of the 5 yr term. The charge is possession of...

View more questions Search