Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 10:24 AM
    True Believers
    Seeing Dwashbur posting interesting questions about the parables in the Gospels, and especially after his intriguing comment on "What God Has Purified" and the question re what is "pleasant to God' and how it relates to God's grace and salvation, well I was hopeful. It didn't go very far unfortunately with even Dwashbur avoiding answering my comment.

However, Dwashbur offered hope by suggesting that it should be a different topic. So, in order to "neutralize" the question, I started it under Religious Discussions. The thread is "The Nature of Salvation" where the original question from Dwashbur is repeated for discussion. Other than one or two members, it did not get the discussion it deserves. It seems to me to be a very important question.

Religious Discussions is maybe where it belongs since that page is wider than the topic Christianity since C tends to be primarily populated by true believers and not welcoming to adult examination by others.

I welcome any and all discussion. True believers or not.

Check out some similar questions!

True believers [ 40 Answers ]

Hello: If your DEEPLY held religious belief tells you the races shouldn't mix, do you have the right to refuse service to black people? If you DEEPLY believe that gays shouldn't marry, do you have the right to REFUSE service to gays? A Washington state right wing LAW MAKER believes you...

True believers vs governors [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I'm a TRUE BELIEVER.. I KNOW my solutions are right, and the other guys are wrong.. I've argued my positions here for years... Unfortunately, it hasn't convinced the other side. I don't know why. Don't they see the logic of my claims?? No, they don't, because they're true...

For believers only [ 98 Answers ]

OK, one of my major battles is finding time, place and way for prayer. I have tried early morning (always hit snooze); evening (distracted by whatever); and in the car (thoughts wander off to distant places). Here's the Q. How do you incorporate daily prayer and devotion into your life? How do you...

Texas believers [ 7 Answers ]

Are there any people who live in Texas here?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.