Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 09:54 AM
    Proof the dufus lies his A$$ off!
    Had your coffee and breakfast yet? I hope so because CNN is reporting on the new book with AUDIO tapes of the dufus lying intentionally to the American people about the Corona Virus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Had your coffee and breakfast yet? I hope so because CNN is reporting on the new book with AUDIO tapes of the dufus lying intentionally to the American people about the Corona Virus.
    I heard that too. That should surprise no one except his devotees. Trump will say it's not his voice. The fringe will repeat that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 02:43 PM
    Reminds me of my mother-in-law when my kids said, "Grandma, this milk you poured for us is sour." She replied, "No, it isn't! I just bought a new gallon yesterday. Drink it!" (She hadn't and yes, it was sour.)

Gaslighting at its finest. She didn't live long enough to enjoy having Trump as president and be able to cheer him on.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2020, 02:54 PM
    Yeah. Reminds me of Trump having his NSA tell the American people that the attack in Benghazi was merely the result of an offensive video. No, wait. That was Obama, wasn't it? Well, I'm sure you guys were off the wall mad about that one.

I would have hoped you would have learned something from the Atlantic debacle. Give it a few days for the truth to become clear.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    I would have hoped you would have learned something from the Atlantic debacle. Give it a few days for the truth to become clear.
    The man (*cough* Trump) has no idea what truth is. Reminds me of Pontius Pilate...who at least washed his hands.
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 03:07 PM
    Yeah. Reminds me of Trump having his NSA tell the American people that the attack in Benghazi was merely the result of an offensive video. No, wait. That was Obama, wasn't it? Well, I'm sure you guys were off the wall mad about that one.

It might take a few days to read the book and hear the tapes and see the quotes. Doesn't seem to be any anonymous sources either. Woodward has names to his quotes. Not surprising you go back to Obama/Benghazi meme.
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2020, 03:11 PM
    I go back to Benghazi to point out the inconsistencies of your position. You ride Trump for supposedly lying, but gave Obama a free pass and continue to do so.
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 04:05 PM
    No, you keep bring up Benghazi and Obama (And HC in a pinch) because you got nothing else to defend the dufus antics scandals or lies with. Were you a part of the conversation here when it happened? No, but does that stop you from interjecting past events into current ones? AGAIN the answer is NO!

I can appreciate wanting to wait and see what shakes from this latest devious dufus debacle before you give the usual defense to illustrate how much of his crap you can swallow, but dang dude Obama and Benghazi got nothing to do with the dufus does it?

Let's jump on our presidents one at a time shall we?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 05:34 PM

Let's jump on our presidents one at a time shall we?
    Why jump on them at all, no respect, that is the problem
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 05:52 PM
    It's a time honored election tradition Clete especially if they really are butt holes.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 07:17 PM
    It might take a few days to read the book
    yes when you have to read every word aloud and look up the big ones it might but when you do the contention that trump merely lied can be dismissed as leftist propaganda
    Expert

Sep 9, 2020, 07:31 PM
    Well we do have the audio in his own words, so check out your local news and you tell me if it's liberal propaganda or not.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 07:50 PM
    Well we do have the audio in his own words, so check out your local news and you tell me if it's liberal propaganda or not.
    Doesn't feature much here, we only get this stuff because we have a News outlet, otherwise it doesn't register as anything other than white noise

<br>
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 08:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Doesn't feature much here, we only get this stuff because we have a News outlet, otherwise it doesn't register as anything other than white noise

This is clearly an admission that you comment without any evidence. The rest of the world knows precisely what Trump said in the infamous interview. It is damning and will be discussed and replayed until Trump is gone from the public stage.

I'm surprised you reveal that "this stuff doesn't register as anything other than white noise". If so, why do you bother posting here?
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2020, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    This is clearly an admission that you comment without any evidence. The rest of the world knows precisely what Trump said in the infamous interview. It is damning and will be discussed and replayed until Trump is gone from the public stage.

I'm surprised you reveal that "this stuff doesn't register as anything other than white noise". If so, why do you bother posting here?
    Yes I heard the audio and read the transcript as I said nothing here but white noise and I post because I have nothing better to do
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2020, 04:39 AM
    Thank goodness you dems have nominated a really smart guy as an alternative. He claimed Covid has killed 6,000 military members. The actual number?? Well, it's 7, but hey, 7 is pretty close to 6,000, isn't it??? Of course, that's down from the 120 million he said had died nationwide back in June, a statement which is so wild as to be an alarming reflection on his mental faculties.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...cited-michigan
    Expert

Sep 10, 2020, 06:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes I heard the audio and read the transcript as I said nothing here but white noise and I post because I have nothing better to do
    Just sit back and enjoy the show as the dems attempt to cancel the devious dufus show.

Thank goodness you dems have nominated a really smart guy as an alternative. He claimed Covid has killed 6,000 military members. The actual number?? Well, it's 7, but hey, 7 is pretty close to 6,000, isn't it??? Of course, that's down from the 120 million he said had died nationwide back in June, a statement which is so wild as to be an alarming reflection on his mental faculties.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...cited-michigan
    He didn't sound so dumb yesterday when he called the dufus an intentionally incompetent lying dufus. Okay my paraphrase but you get the idea.
    Ultra Member

Sep 10, 2020, 07:22 AM
    Just sit back and enjoy the show as the dems attempt to cancel the devious dufus show.

are they going to cancel the dumb Joe show, it will make a good comedy
    Expert

Sep 10, 2020, 08:23 AM
    After 4 years of lies and deceit, a few laughs can't hurt. Time to change the channel! 8D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband lies to avoid conflict: he lies about who text him, and messaged him. [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for only four months. We have a seven month old daughter and are both still in school. He has always been the type to have many friends that are girls. Once we got married these women still continued to talk to him constantly. One of which text him on his birthday...

What a dufus! [ 60 Answers ]

Bush truly has a successor now, Obama is officially the new Dufus-in-chief. Last week he had another bowing incident. So far this week, he's told us that "every economist" insists he's saved or created 2 million jobs. At yesterday's prayer breakfast our Harvard educated dufus saluted two...

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

The dufus - again [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: Seventeen Gitmo detainees will be released on Friday INSIDE the US. The Federal judge said, "I think the moment has arrived for the courts to shine the light of constitutionality on the reasons for the detention." The Constitution?? What's that, Bush asks. "If they're released, it...

John McCain's ads are LIES. Here's the video proof. [ 9 Answers ]

IH0xzsogzAk From comments here: Digg - John McCain's ads are LIES. Here's the video proof. "Even when the McCain campaign is called on these sleazy ads, they continue to lie. A McCain rep last night on the PBS Newshour continued to claim it was accurate and encouraged viewers to go online and...

View more questions Search