Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 7, 2020, 03:15 PM
    Another dufus swamp critter scandal?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/louis-d...paign-finance/

The Washington Post reported Sunday that five people who worked for New Breed Logistics, where DeJoy was chairman and CEO for 31 years, said that they were "urged by DeJoy's aides or by the chief executive himself to write checks and attend fundraisers" at his Greensboro mansion. The Post cited two employees who said that DeJoy would then have the employees' bonuses raised "to help defray the cost of their contributions," which would be illegal.
    It's not even October yet.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2020, 05:42 PM
    The list is long and the opposition inventive, fake news abounds
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2020, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    The list is long and the opposition inventive, fake news abounds
    Nothing fake about it. There's a paper trail + employee testimony. Trump has already begun to throw DeJoy under the bus.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2020, 10:32 PM
    Trump throwing someone inconvenient under a bus, no news there
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2020, 07:00 PM
    Just the latest testament to the dufus incompetence and devious self dealing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting critter tank to fish [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a tank at the second hand store. Wiped it out added water bought fish and put them in the tank. Then I saw a tiny tag that said critter cage do not fill with water. It seems fine with the water in it. I am worried if there is additives like for bacteria or anything that I need to add or is...

Found a dead critter [ 2 Answers ]

What do you do about the smell if you have found a dead critter? Any industrial strength disinfectant of some sort? Any other sanitary issues to be concerned about?

What is so special about your critter? [ 20 Answers ]

I almost posted this under "Pets" then I realized I am asking more about you than your pet. What kind of pet do you have and what makes him/her/it so special? I have 2 dogs and a cat but my favorite is Gizmo. The photo below is from our Patty's Day photoshoot. My husband thinks I am nutz for...

Critter in insulation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I've been having a terrible smell come up from behind my washing machine. My first thought was something was wrong with the plumbing and through investigation I've realized that something has been living above the insulation directly below the washer.(we live in a mini-home) The...

View more questions Search