Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2020, 03:48 PM
    Flux-core 125 amp welder wire feed problems
    i have a harbor freight 125 amp flux-core welder,and the problem is when i feed the wire thru the line it gets jammed somewhere in the line.is there a way to clean out the wire line.pls help

Check out some similar questions!

How to wire a welder [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a welder with no plug on it and it has three wires what one is brown one is green with a yellow strip and the last one is blue. It says it's a dual 110/220 how do I wire it up and with what?

Can I hook up my welder to my generator the generator has a 4 wire plug my welder is [ 0 Answers ]

Can I hook up my welder to my generator the gen. has a 4 wire 240v plug welder is 3 wire?

I am trying to install a 3 wire welder to a drye outlet. Does the ground wire go toL [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to install a 3 wire welder to a drye outlet. Does the ground wire go to The "L" shaped prong and the ehite and black wire to the angles flat prongs ?

Difference between magnetic flux and electric flux? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the difference between electric flux and magnetic flux?

Sizing wire to feed an arc welder [ 1 Answers ]

I'd like to run wire from my 200 amp service panel in the basement about 65' to my garage for my arc welder. What size wire and breaker should I use? It's a Lindy 230 stick welder.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.