Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2020, 03:02 PM
    Trump - Fraudster-In-Chief
    During a trip to North Carolina on Wednesday, Trump suggested that those who vote by mail “then go and vote” in person as well. Intentionally voting twice is illegal, and in many states, including North Carolina, it is a felony.

This is from the one who has been claiming the election will be a fraud (if he loses). We now know, in his own words, that Trump is the fraudster-in-chief.

Barr, Trump's personal attorney, has already provided a non-denial denial, “Trump was kidding”, Barr said.

This is a common tactic of Trump – to float an idea to get a reaction, then walk it back if necessary. No one doubts Trump actually is encouraging voter fraud with his advice.

His desperation is limitless.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 3, 2020, 03:47 PM
    He should be muzzled like any out of control mad dog! Rather harsh I know but this dufus has been lying, cheating, stealing, and bullying all his friggin life and putting him in the WH is the shame of America.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2020, 03:51 PM
    he's just parroting the Dem mantra . 'vote early vote often ' .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2020, 09:27 PM
    as distinct from "vote Trump"
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2020, 08:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    he's just parroting the Dem mantra . 'vote early vote often ' .
    Don't blame that on the dems Tom, all the crime bosses use to say it and mean it and do it.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2020, 08:45 AM
    like the Daley machine in Chi-town and the Tammany Hall Dems in NYC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

I think I am flagged as a fraudster [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I just recently moved to the uk about a month ago and had a bank account opened up in Lloyds TSB. Now as being a new entrant I started to look for jobs and an offer came up which said was for a 'Customer Services Handler'. Now a copy of the duties and responsibilities was sent to me which...

The Dufus in Chief [ 9 Answers ]

Hello: What's worse, a tax and spend Democrat or a borrow and spend Republican? To me, and I don't know much, it seems that if you're going to spend, paying for it is better than borrowing for it. But, that's just me. To me, NOT spending is better. Of course, the dufus in chief borrowed....

View more questions Search