Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 03:31 AM
    Trump Compares Cops Who Shoot People With Golfers Who "Choke"
    His actual words – “Shooting the guy in the back many times ...... But they choke, just like in a golf tournament, they miss a three-foot putt.”

Trump then went to Kenosha to support the police, one of whose members attempted to murder an unarmed black man by shooting him 7 times in the back at point-blank range as he reached into the driver side of his car and while his small children watched from the back seat.

Trump refused to meet the family of the victim because he refused to meet with lawyers present. The victim is paralyzed and remains in the hospital fighting for his life.

I use the term "attempt to murder" advisedly since that is exactly what the cop did. What else could his action be called?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 04:19 AM
    It's no secret by now I find the dufus approach to most situations to be disgusting and provocative. He seems to stand for everything I don't like, and dangerous.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    It's no secret by now I find the dufus approach to most situations to be disgusting and provocative. He seems to stand for everything I don't like, and dangerous.
    Ditto.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 06:14 AM
    You act like you expect something different
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 09:32 AM
    The worst is what we expect, and it can be even worse.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 12:57 PM
    unarmed black man
    not exactly correct . He was carrying a karambit . Not saying the shooting was justified .Just saying it is not correct that he was unarmed . He also fought with the police prior to the shooting according to the person who video'ed the incident . The witness also said he heard the cop tell Blake to 'drop the knife' .
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 01:45 PM
    Quid will go to Kenosha tomorrow . The press will praise him for going, instead of condemning his visit like they did to Trump.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Quid will go to Kenosha tomorrow . The press will praise him for going, instead of condemning his visit like they did to Trump.
    Biden will have empathy and will want to find solutions. Trump claimed he had talked with the Blakes' pastor (Psst, there isn't one.) and in Kenosha only roiled the waters.
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 05:23 PM
    https://news.yahoo.com/owner-destroy...cid=uxbndlbing

I can understand wanting Biden and not the dufus to visit during a bad time.
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 06:14 PM
    it is just one nonevent after another
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 07:07 PM
    Not for the families and residents who are going through a tragic time.
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 09:24 PM
    Don't worry golfing is the only skill Trump possesses, don't you know every issue can be resolved on the golf course. I must get back to the game haven't played a round in ages
    Expert

Sep 3, 2020, 09:19 AM
    Clete that's part of the problem as the golf playing rich guy crowd has little clue as how their decisions affect ordinary folks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

Mental Abilities of Trump's Press People [ 19 Answers ]

How would you characterize the mental stability of Sean Spicer when he blatantly denies an absolutely true and valid FACT, as he did regarding the size of the crowd on Friday compared to Obama's previous crowd? And when he lied about the Metro ridership - again comparing Trump and Obama ridership? ...

Golfers elbow [ 1 Answers ]

What is golfers elbow and how to get rid of it?

View more questions Search