Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2020, 03:20 PM
    polaris shifter cam
    i think it is about a 1985 to 1987 4x2 Polaris 250, wont start cause it wont go to natural, it goes from forward through the natural and to reverse, so, when it is in natural it is still in F or R
    i think the shifter cam is bad and cant find a diagram on line to see info on it,
    any help please, this is for my grand kids
    thank you so so much, Richard

Check out some similar questions!

Polaris [ 1 Answers ]

Runs slow and tail doesn’t move

Polaris 250 blazer [ 1 Answers ]

Not starting ,fuel going to bottom of crankcase instead of spark plug , spark plug dry,

1996 polaris 500 4x4 [ 1 Answers ]

OK... so I have a 1996 Polaris 500 4x4. It was working fine it had a little bit of problems holding the battery though. So I would have to pull start it but one time when I pull started it the string wouldn't go back in but it started and it started to make a loud clanking/grinding noise from...

Polaris won't start [ 1 Answers ]

4 stroke 425 4x4 magnum. It began by not starting, but try again in 20 min. or so and would start fine. The 20 min. wait time kept getting longer until now it won't start even with a little shot of ether. This progressed over a period of 4 months.

Timer on my Polaris [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect the wiring for the motor that runs my Polaris? There are 5 ports (2 are for "line" and 2 are for "load")? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.