Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2020, 09:17 PM
    "A Torrent of Falsehoods"
    This is how the WASHINGTON POST described Trump's 70 minute political speech tonight - a speech normally forbidden on White House grounds as political, a rule Trump cares nothing for as he also ignores the laws of the land.

It's good reading for both pro-Trump and anti-Trump folks since it deals with the many facts Trump lied about.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ge%2Fstory-ans

Of course, tomder will call the newspaper the COMPOST - a sure sign it is reporting the truth.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 12:58 AM
    not only will I call the paper the Compost . I will not read it because it is subscription and I won't waste one brass farthing supporting it .

I will say it is comical to bring up Hatch Act issues . There has been plenty of politicking done at the White House since FDR did his acceptance speech from the White House .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 06:17 AM
    Don't you think Trump appeared very presidential, el Duce, perhaps?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 07:00 AM
    LOL, Tom, EVERYBODY except Faux News perhaps agrees he looked and talked like a big dufus lying as usual. You don't need a subscription for that.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 09:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    LOL, Tom, EVERYBODY except Faux News perhaps agrees he looked and talked like a big dufus lying as usual. You don't need a subscription for that.
    And with little or no inflection as he slowly limped through the words on the teleprompter....and in front of unmasked white people (packed together like sardines) in his audience.
    Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 10:43 AM
    In the aftermath of the dems and repubs conventions DC is full of citizens proclaiming enough of this crap, we want CHANGE, so who will listen as the election approaches.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/march-o...cid=uxbndlbing

This is the 57th anniversary of the MLK "I have a dream" speech.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And with little or no inflection as he slowly limped through the words on the teleprompter..
    Trump sounds like a zombie whenever he reads prepared speeches off the teleprompter. He's never quite sure of the syntax or how to pronounce a word.

His demeanor indicates he thinks he sounds and looks like Winston Churchill, but the reality of a Trump speech, especially his body language, is that he seems to be clearly channeling Benito Mussolini. Watch him next time - the way, like Benito, he nods his head in agreement with himself. It's fascinating.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 02:58 PM
    Biden said. 'I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden ' 'Look at my record.'
    Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 03:26 PM
    His record as VP was pretty good, and as a senator no worse than many. Did he really say he would beat himself? Jill may have to do for Joe what Nancy did for Reagan.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Biden said. 'I’m prepared to say that I have a record of over 40 years and that I’m going to beat Joe Biden ' 'Look at my record.'
    Nope, he didn't say "beat". He said "BE". Watch the video of that speech and stop being, um, silly.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 04:43 PM
    Nope, he didn't say "beat". He said "BE". Watch the video of that speech and stop being, um, silly.
    Does this mean tomder was being untruthful? Is such a thing possible? PERISH THE THOUGHT!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Does this mean tomder was being untruthful? Is such a thing possible? PERISH THE THOUGHT!
    Tom's old and probably has a hearing problem.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 08:27 PM
    Trump is old and probably has a comprehension problem as does Biden
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 09:12 PM
    Tom's old and probably has a hearing problem.
    Obamacare can take care of that for Tomder.
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
    yes but it can't do anything for Trump

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Bizarre", "Lunacy", "Dangerous", "Idiotic" [ 401 Answers ]

These are some of the global reactions to Trump's incredibly moronic idea of doctors testing the injection of disinfectants into the human body to cure Covid-19. The makers of Lysol had to go so far as to issue a statement that UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any of their products be injected,...

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

"invalid torrent file" [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm just wandering I dowloaded a "Rosetta Stone chinese Language level 1" once finished downloading, as prompted burn it in a DVD but when I tried to open the program it says " Unable to load "ff.rsd. fd.ff. fe.rsd. & so on... Invalid torrent file? Is there anyone there to help me out on...

View more questions Search