Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2020, 02:26 PM
    Quid Pro No Show Joe ?
    Madam Mim hinted at another Dem strategery . She says that quid should not debate Trump a gave a lame reason for him to buck a campaign tradition that is as long as the Republic 'the debate(s) ' .

She explained she did not think "the president of the United States has comported himself in a way that anybody should, and has any association with truth, evidence, data, and facts," and as a result, any debate with him would just be an "exercise in skullduggery" by Trump.
    "I wouldn't legitimize a conversation with him, nor a debate in terms of the presidency of the United States,"
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/5644923002/

But we all know the truth . They all know quid is mentally frail and could never handle a tough conversation. If they can't stop the debates they certainly will not approve of Trump's call to have drug tests taken before the debate.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53927766

I suggest testing for Aricept or Aderall .

My view ;the debates will happen . Quid will probably want to make them virtual so he can continue to hide in his basement and read pre-prepared comments written in big bold letters with crayons . My wish is that they were coming sooner. Early voting will be well on it's way by September 29 ;the date of the first debate . Some key states start early voting 45 days before election day .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 27, 2020, 02:43 PM
    Trumpster can't read without finger pointing each word nor can he put two sentences together to make sense, since he can't speak extemporaneously, so it sounds like an even match.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
    Even quid knows Madam Mim's ridiculous suggestion is a bridge too far. If I'm Trump I insist that the debates are stand up in an auditorium. No virtual zoom debates or other shenanigans the deceitful Dems propose.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 07:10 AM
    Funny how you insist Joe follow tradition when the dufus has a tradition of lying, cheating and stealing and bullying his way to get what he wants. The right is quick to tell everybody what they should do while allowing the dufus to run buck wild through the land for the last 3 years.

It's like chaining a guy to the hospital bed after he was paralyzed by 7 gunshots to the back!
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 02:55 PM
    Quid has to show he's up to the job right ? He's been hiding in his basement for weeks . The hardest hitting interview he did was with Errol Barnett (he blew it ) and Charlemagne(he blew it ) .

The right is quick to tell everybody what they should do
    Oh no I support Quid doing his own thing ;you know ,that thing .

Dems spent much of yesterday demanding that advertisers boycott Tucker Carlson’s show over his remarks on the Kenosha rioting. So what did Quid do ? Quid spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on yesterday evening advertising on Carlson’s show.
    Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 03:22 PM
    You know how it is with old geezers Tom, some days are better than others. 8) Everybody takes those advertising dollars. Business as usual.
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2020, 03:59 PM
    yeah I know how it is with us old geezers. A week of hiking and my knee is barking like no tomorrow .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 28, 2020, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Quid has to show he's up to the job right ? He's been hiding in his basement for weeks . The hardest hitting interview he did was with Errol Barnett (he blew it ) and Charlemagne(he blew it ) .
    At least he hasn't killed anyone....
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2020, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    yeah I know how it is with us old geezers. A week of hiking and my knee is barking like no tomorrow .
    tell me about it I detached both miniscus recently , my hiking days are over
    Expert

Sep 1, 2020, 06:12 PM
    I will admit I'm not 25 anymore either, and that fantastic awesome stuff I use to do with ease is but a long dead MEMORY!
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2020, 05:22 AM
    This documentary on the Biden crime family is a must watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRml...ature=emb_logo

Six chapters, each dissecting a different deal that the Bidens made with the Chinese government — including one deal in which China planned to invest more than $1 billion in the Hunter Biden-co-owned investment fund Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). Hunter Biden alone pocketed millions of dollars while his father served as vice president and "point man" on China policy for the emperor.
    Political pressure forced Hunter Biden to resign from the board of his China investment firm last year but, according to the documentary , Biden quietly maintains a multimillion-dollar ownership stake in the firm.
    Expert

Sep 13, 2020, 05:50 AM
    As opposed to a dufus whose family profits from his being president not so quietly? No I haven't reviewed the link my life is rather busy at the moment but rest assured I will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's taking quid pro basement Joe so long to announce his VP running mate ? [ 53 Answers ]

OR ;what is taking his handlers so long to decide ? Or maybe none of his choices want the job ? He has already announced he wants a woman of color . Is he backing out of that commitment ? Whoever he picks at this point will have to feel like they are the last one standing ;the consolation...

Racist quid pro Joe being 'good ole Uncle Joe ' He just can't help himself [ 184 Answers ]

Here is when he called daughters of the Confederacy who fly the confederate flag "fine people " . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGOgBULMs6Y Democrats evidently have forgiven him for calling those confederate defenders 'fine people .' You will hear them condemn Trump a thousand times over...

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Receptacles hot to neutral show no volts, hot to ground show 120v [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced four receptacles in parallel, checked for loose wires. Checked the gfi breaker and 120v leaving the breaker. Tested all receptacles with voltmeter showing 120v between hot and ground, shows no voltage between hot and neutral. None of the receptacles work. Got any ideas?

Dodge Ram 2500 V10 Quid Cad Short Bed Sport [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1999 DODGE RAM 2500 v10 Quid Cad short bed The A/C works great when I works When I slow down or come to a stop it sound like a door closes under the dask it goes from cold air to HOT I have to turn it off and turn it back on after a few secondes it not the door under the glove box...

View more questions Search