Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2020, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What's your point?
    the point is he was not an unarmed black man
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 31, 2020, 08:20 PM
    You can't tell that from Toms picture, and even if he was how is he a threat, and does that justify 7 shots in the back? Come on man?!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2020, 09:07 PM
    As I have said elsewhere your local authorities have too much power and are paranoid, he didn't seem to be a threat and what he had in his hand might also have been car keys, but he should have known, you obey police instructions and you don't just walk away. This doesn't justify it and the rules of engagement need to be modified. Actually, you should take firearms away from local cops, that would curb the violence
    Expert

Sep 1, 2020, 06:09 PM
    LOL, take the guns from cops and the bad guys would be in total control. When cops screw up they should be dealt with like everybody else.
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2020, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    LOL, take the guns from cops and the bad guys would be in total control. When cops screw up they should be dealt with like everybody else.
    yes that is the myth of the lore of the gun, let's face it you are never going to get armed police shooting down one of their own
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 04:08 AM
    That's what the fuss is about, protecting cops that screw up and people die.
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 06:17 AM
    You avoid the elephant in the room, unarmed people are killed by guns, or cops, or cops with guns, it is cowboy culture from the nineteenth century, the sheriff shots the bad guy
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2020, 06:27 AM
    Expert

Sep 2, 2020, 09:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    You avoid the elephant in the room, unarmed people are killed by guns, or cops, or cops with guns, it is cowboy culture from the nineteenth century, the sheriff shots the bad guy
    Seems we would have evolved beyond our past and be more responsible, but great as we are we haven't lived up to our potential nor addressed certain issues. A lot to overcome and it's not OVER.

Great cartoon by the way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A agenda [ 1 Answers ]

Write a agenda for meeting with the purpose of formulating next year marketing plan for a brand of disigner clothing for men/women.Also write a brief minutes of meeting,imagining and summing up the proceedising.

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a meeting agenda? :D Thanks

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write an agenda

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How to write an agenda for a presentation for ethics class

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to write an Agenda about our meeting which is one group work about designing and 6 load devise for prothtetic limb, but honestly I don't know how should I write an agenda for this meeting and unfortunately I'm a chairman on next week Tuesday... Is there any body can help me?:(

View more questions Search