Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2020, 08:49 PM
    yes recede into fantasy
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 24, 2020, 08:59 PM
    A nice vacation from BS! Having fun with my FANTASY sports too!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2020, 02:28 AM
    replacing this counts as building new wall .

Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2020, 02:38 AM
    Tal I listened to the DNC (mostly the next day because here in NY it starts and ends too darn late .) And I did make a valiant effort trying to win in fantasy baseball. Too bad half my roster had the weekend off . That reality in fantasy 2020 .

Mexico paying for the wall was rhetoric .The financial benefit of having the wall and a new USMCA agreement will pay for the wall. No one realistically expected Mexico to cut a check for the wall. Trump's supporters mostly realized it then and now .Only the Ann Coulter crowd took it serious enough to possibly change their vote ,although when it comes time to cast that ballot ,only the hard core NeverTrumpers are going to vote for Quid . Mexico is also indirectly paying for it with better enforcement of their southern border by their national guard
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2020, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Tal I listened to the DNC (mostly the next day because here in NY it starts and ends too darn late .) And I did make a valiant effort trying to win in fantasy baseball. Too bad half my roster had the weekend off . That reality in fantasy 2020 .

Mexico paying for the wall was rhetoric .The financial benefit of having the wall and a new USMCA agreement will pay for the wall. No one realistically expected Mexico to cut a check for the wall. Trump's supporters mostly realized it then and now .Only the Ann Coulter crowd took it serious enough to possibly change their vote ,although when it comes time to cast that ballot ,only the hard core NeverTrumpers are going to vote for Quid . Mexico is also indirectly paying for it with better enforcement of their southern border by their national guard
    That isn't the same as paying for the wall which wouldn't be necessary if Mexico stepped up and enforced the border
    replacing this counts as building new wall .
    actually it might count as building a wall so what do the ones who built it in the first place think they were doing, herding sheep?
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2020, 06:45 AM
    nah they prefer to herd sheeple .
    Expert

Aug 25, 2020, 07:01 AM
    Those hard core never trumpers are growing not shrinking, and actually stepping out and saying they rather have Joe than the dufus. Dems got a small bump from their convention and we'll see what the repubs get after theirs. Should be as interesting as making a line up during a virus.
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2020, 07:20 AM
    Those were the same NreverTrumpers who opposed him 4 years ago. Then they said they would not vote for Evita. But they are swamp critters so of course they will vote for a fellow senior swamp critter
    Expert

Aug 25, 2020, 07:30 AM
    Who cares as long as they vote for Joe and not the dufus?
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2020, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Those hard core never trumpers are growing not shrinking, and actually stepping out and saying they rather have Joe than the dufus. Dems got a small bump from their convention and we'll see what the repubs get after theirs. Should be as interesting as making a line up during a virus.
    Yes I notice Joe said he would be all things to all people and even hinted at a move to the right. On the practical side of an election in a pandemic, more polling stations are obviously needed as is perhaps longer access to voting
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2020, 04:46 AM
    hinted at a move to the right
    The Dems have played that trojan horse before .
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2020, 06:51 AM
    Yes an old one but a good one, as Trump moves further to the right they assume the middle ground
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2020, 07:27 AM
    lol you are kidding ;Trump moving to the right ? The President who wants to spend a fortune on big ticket infrastructure and bail outs for everyone .
    Expert

Aug 26, 2020, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes I notice Joe said he would be all things to all people and even hinted at a move to the right. On the practical side of an election in a pandemic, more polling stations are obviously needed as is perhaps longer access to voting
    That calls for more volunteers and working machines and competent direction from the states who run those things. Requested a mail in ballot even though we take advantage of early voting which starts in October.

Repubs before the dufus played the same game...it's called a pivot.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Yes an old one but a good one, as Trump moves further to the right they assume the middle ground
    Exactly, where the undecideds and swing voters are.

lol you are kidding ;Trump moving to the right ? The President who wants to spend a fortune on big ticket infrastructure and bail outs for everyone .
    He feeds his base plenty of red meat, you know right wing loony red meat! He has since he announced in 2015 so the right wing loonies are fat and happy and clamoring for more!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 26, 2020, 09:22 AM
    The President who wants to spend a fortune on big ticket infrastructure and bail outs for everyone .
    What's TRUMP been doing for the past three-plus years?
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2020, 09:22 AM
    the one thing he has done to make conservatives happy is appoint a bunch of judges that were recommended to him by 'The Federalists ' ...that and he has appointed Larry Kudlow and Steve Moore as economics advisors .
    Expert

Aug 26, 2020, 05:28 PM
    That's obviously not enough for some repub conservatives.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrews...g#28feb2e3298d

They're going with Joe...Go Joe Go!
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2020, 07:06 PM
    Yes Biden more conservative than Trump who bears the fascist flag
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2020, 04:00 AM
    NeverTrumpers Kaisich never got over the fact that Trump made fun of the way he eats . Christine Whitless was the EPA boss who declared there was nothing toxic in the air in downtown NYC after the 9-11 attack .

Yes Biden more conservative than Trump who bears the fascist flag
    False It is the Dem supporting 'peaceful protesters ' who are acting like brown shirt fascists . Biden wants government control of industry . That is fascism by definition. Trump wants to unleash private enterprise from government shackles .
    Expert

Aug 27, 2020, 05:16 AM
    You righties just don't get it do you? There are peaceful protestors, and there are angry criminals. They both need to be addressed in different ways and conflating them together does no good and perpetrating the LIE that the left supports violent criminals is just an excuse to perpetrate a fake law and order agenda and NOT address the social underpinning of police brutality.

The left condemn the violence, when will the right condemn the brutality?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A agenda [ 1 Answers ]

Write a agenda for meeting with the purpose of formulating next year marketing plan for a brand of disigner clothing for men/women.Also write a brief minutes of meeting,imagining and summing up the proceedising.

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a meeting agenda? :D Thanks

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write an agenda

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

How to write an agenda for a presentation for ethics class

Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to write an Agenda about our meeting which is one group work about designing and 6 load devise for prothtetic limb, but honestly I don't know how should I write an agenda for this meeting and unfortunately I'm a chairman on next week Tuesday... Is there any body can help me?:(

View more questions Search