Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
    So are you saying the video evidence he presented is not the fact ? Is Tulsi Gabbard also a loony fringer ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19n9L0Fg96A
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2020, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    So are you saying the video evidence he presented is not the fact ?
    Project Veritas is a known right-wing loony who makes and doctors videos for right-wing purposes. This is so well known, I'm surprised you aren't aware of it, Tomder.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2020, 01:59 PM
    Project Veritas is a known right-wing loony who makes and doctors videos for right-wing purposes. This is so well known, I'm surprised you aren't aware of it, Tomder.
    Documentation??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2020, 02:08 PM
    YEP you got it and so far the law enforcers of Minnesota agree. My links explained that. TG has it right, if you think it's a problem change the laws.

I've know of this loony fringer for decades, and its a simple easy Google search if you don't trust my link.
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2020, 02:17 PM
    Do you even bother to read the links you post? Even a little? What documentation in those three links do you see?
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2020, 02:25 PM
    I'll ask again So are you saying the video evidence he presented is not the fact ?
    In Minnesota a third party can return only three ballot papers . The video showed one operative with 300 ballots .Omar Jamal,of the Somali Justice Advocacy who works in a sheriff's office in St. Paul ,told Veritas that he believes ballot harvesters in the community are hired and take advantage of elderly community members. Was he lying ?
    Expert

Sep 29, 2020, 02:41 PM
    I'll ask again So are you saying the video evidence he presented is not the fact ?
    In Minnesota a third party can return only three ballot papers . The video showed one operative with 300 ballots .Omar Jamal,of the Somali Justice Advocacy who works in a sheriff's office in St. Paul ,told Veritas that he believes ballot harvesters in the community are hired and take advantage of elderly community members. Was he lying ?
    The number was expanded and changed back and belief of a winger isn't evidence and maybe we wait for a proper investigation. He made this video a few months ago. Maybe you should see his other videos before you elevate this dude to investigator status, or see where he gets his money from.

At least look up his witnesses. I doubt you even know who the Somali Justice Advocacy is.
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2020, 02:45 PM
    I've seen his videos . He has taken down Repubs too so you are wrong in the claim that he is a Repub operative . I especially enjoyed when he infiltrated PP and got them to admit they harvest baby parts .
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2020, 03:25 PM
    belief of a winger isn't evidence
    Sometimes I think I'm just having a bad dream. Evidence? The guy is on videotape saying these things!! How much more do you want? You were ready to reject Kavanaugh on NO evidence. Here you have a guy ADMITTING wrong doing. It just gets weirder as this goes along.

And again.
    What documentation in those three links do you see?
    Yeah, boy. That mail in voting thingie is going just great. After all, it is benefiting liberal dems! One thing I am absolutely certain of. If these were Trump supporters pulling this garbage, then your head would be exploding, but since it is helping liberal dems, then all is good.
    Expert

Sep 29, 2020, 03:56 PM
    I've seen his videos . He has taken down Repubs too so you are wrong in the claim that he is a Repub operative . I especially enjoyed when he infiltrated PP and got them to admit they harvest baby parts .
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe

Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Sometimes I think I'm just having a bad dream. Evidence? The guy is on videotape saying these things!! How much more do you want? You were ready to reject Kavanaugh on NO evidence. Here you have a guy ADMITTING wrong doing. It just gets weirder as this goes along.

And again.

Yeah, boy. That mail in voting thingie is going just great. After all, it is benefiting liberal dems! One thing I am absolutely certain of. If these were Trump supporters pulling this garbage, then your head would be exploding, but since it is helping liberal dems, then all is good.
    I should have figured you would trust a guy with a history of deception. He is backed by dufus donors and dufus supporters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African American/Voting? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how voting was back then and who could vote. What did African American go through to vote and also women. How hard was it for them to vote and what did they do get the right to vote.

How to block friends g mail accounts [ 2 Answers ]

I want block friends gmail acc

American friends now [ 3 Answers ]

I really want friends from america and europe

How can I hack my friends e mail ids [ 2 Answers ]

Give me d software which is hacking the e mail Ids

What happened? American Idol Public voting? [ 46 Answers ]

Melinda the best singer gets voted out. I am in shock.

View more questions Search