Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2020, 12:13 PM
    Madam Mim is a joke . The USPS was adequately funded . So now that she has called the House back maybe she can address the real issues on the table before she abandoned DC
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 19, 2020, 12:28 PM
    Why did the board of directors request 25 billion from congress? What issues did she abandon before she left town?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corel print office: urgent [ 1 Answers ]

Need corel print office software for free download, want to design my programme brochure. Please Help.

Post election prognistication [ 70 Answers ]

Hello: What?? No gloating?? Go ahead - gloat. You got 24 hours... Ok, I know why you're not gloating - because the right wing didn't get hired. The left just got fired... And, how about that Sharron Angle? I guess she can use her Second Amendment remedies, now... She didn't get her...

My first meeting with probation office and I don't have the money do I go to jail? [ 5 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket. Went to court and did not have the money to pay the ticket. Then the judge put me on probation for 90 days. Now it is 12 days later and I have my first visit with my probation officer. I do not have the money for my probation officer. Do they send me to jail? I am not a...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall-switch causing RF interference around house [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My dad had an electrician install a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan/light over his desk upstairs. He also installed a Harbor Breeze wall-switch with an RF remote (bought separately from the fan). The wall-switch has an on/off slide switch for the power; it has a button for the light, and four...

View more questions Search