Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 03:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I think Trump will use the silent majority strategery . Most of America does not like seeing all the 'peaceful protesting ' going on . The Dem leadership looks impotent against the mob and us hayseed yahoos in flyover America ,who don't live off of the interstate exits , don't want that coming to our town .
    If Quid and Harris really wants to know what is happening in America they need to get off their private jets ,drive around the country on roads that don't start with the letter 'I' and find out what the REAL concerns of Americans are . But that won't happen . Quid thinks he has the cred because a half century ago he lived in the Pittsburgh area . Harris talked about character yesterday ignoring the obvious contradiction that her rise to the top was enhanced by being 'the other woman' . Besides stepping into an empty school auditorium yesterday ,I bet she rarely ever ventures far from California or DC .When she does ,she jets in and rides the interstate to her brief photo op destination.

Too late, tom, that BS won't work this time like it did in 2016. You and your Repub/Fascist cronies are going down in 2020 - bigly.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 13, 2020, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Coming to a Democrat controlled city near you ...... NY Slimes headline today “Retail Chains Abandon Manhattan: ‘It’s Unsustainable’ Some national chains, both retail and restaurants, are closing outlets in New York City”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/n...in-stores.html
    The brick and mortar guys have been declining for years Tom, so add covid to the mix, what do you expect? You poor conservative market capitalists want to ignore reality, but unless you deal with the virus, you have no market solution. Wall Street would have collapsed months ago if the feds hadn't bailed them out with a 5 trillion dollar bail out early on in the crisis. You won't get around a main street bailout either, and look longer term than a few months. LOL, it won't be just in dem controlled cities either, a lie repubs embrace as an excuse to stall dealing with covid raging through the population.

Covid is the economy destroying issue to deal with, and repub policy makes it worse. Keep blaming the dems if you want, but that won't solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    They might be the majority but they only know how to talk, It might have escaped your notice but blacks are a minority so even if you get the majority of the black vote there are more against you than for you
    Repubs and dems are evenly split and high black turnout bodes well for the dems. Especially to Tom's assertion about the protesting helping the repubs in rural areas, I can predict they will vote their pocket books which are rather empty about now.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 04:51 AM
    no .....retail is fleeing NY because the Dems are driving them out . At least il duce understands that the city needs business and rich people . Sandinista Bill says if the rich come back to the city then he will tax them because the city's health doesn't depend on the rich people's money . Good luck with that .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNNP...5jRxV2-MhhS8K0

Once this place was hummingAnd the air was full of drumming
    The sound of cymbals crashing
    Glasses were all smashing
    Trumpets were all screaming
    Saxophones were blaring
    Nobody was caring if it's day or night

Whoa, oh, whoa, oh
    I'm a ghost
    Living in a ghost town
    I'm going nowhere
    Shut up all alone

So much time to lose

Just staring at my phone
    Expert

Aug 13, 2020, 06:28 AM
    >SIGH< You want conservative governess, move to a conservative repub state/city. Or find a nice rural area full of conservatives. Texas is where you ought to be and watch conservatives deal with this virus and lack of federal support and leadership. What are you waiting for?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 06:53 AM
    You can't all live in Taxas, besides Tal I thought you were more a California type
    Expert

Aug 13, 2020, 09:42 AM
    It's a huge state Clete, plenty of room for Tom, but I'm originally from the Midwest. Wish I was a California dreamer.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 01:08 PM
    What are you waiting for?
    Waiting for il duce to lift his unconstitutional intra-state travel ban . No not Texas ;probably South Carolina ....and it will be in months not years . Circumstances prevented me from retiring this month ,
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 09:07 PM
    Tom, for you everything is unconstitutional not even protection of the population escapes your icy blast however it can be a self inflicted wound

Expert

Aug 14, 2020, 04:36 AM
    I don't blame Tom, or others for that matter, for ignoring an emergency crisis of GLOBAL proportions, as they seem so distracted by their own personal concerns, and the fear of what it takes to actually deal with it. Just the reality of the real costs of helping those that have been bad mouthed for generations get through this crisis is mind boggling, when you figure the cream of the economy was being sucked up greedily by the big bucks crowd in the first place, which set us up for deficits and debts when we need more money than we are willing to let go of.

That's the cost of electing and letting a fake leader run buck wild and say and do as he pleases and NOTHING is done about it. I guess we deserve the chaos we get, and it must be okay to be shoulder deep in the dufus arse, but sad that the ones just up to their ears fail to see they are surrounded by just as much crap as the ones all in.
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2020, 09:05 PM
    don't worry tal there is enough crap to go around. Think seriously about the consequences of any person you elect, there is no way out in a covid ridden world
    Expert

Aug 16, 2020, 06:46 AM
    Stupid humans! All of them are some crap creating machines!
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2020, 11:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Stupid humans! All of them are some crap creating machines!
    yes we all know about the crapper in chief but the time for stupidity is over. Surely the country cannot afford the risks of crowded polling stations and public health and innovation should take precidence over outmoded ideas. This is the twenty first century a device is in the hands of everyone capable of identifying that person, location, etc therefore why not electronic voting
    Expert

Aug 17, 2020, 01:35 AM
    The democrats launch the first ever virtual convention this week to officially nominate Joe Biden as their candidate, and announce the party platform. Should be a rather interesting kick off to the virus affected election season for the couch potatoes as regular TV programming with be greatly modified.
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2020, 03:54 AM
    This is the twenty first century a device is in the hands of everyone capable of identifying that person, location, etc therefore why not electronic voting
    The technology safety factor is not there yet. Paper ballots are enormously easier to trace and verify.
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2020, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    The technology safety factor is not there yet. Paper ballots are enormously easier to trace and verify.
    We have technology that can place you anywhere you go it is not difficult to modify that
    Expert

Aug 17, 2020, 08:25 AM
    If I can track a package then why can't they track a ballot? Wall Street moves trillions of bucks and have they lost a dollar? I don't think so. The rich and greedy have a safe secure system why don't states?
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2020, 05:49 PM
    Right on Tal
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2020, 08:17 PM
    We have technology that can place you anywhere you go it is not difficult to modify that
    The difficulty is in preventing cyber interference. That's already been definitely identified as happening now.
    Expert

Aug 17, 2020, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    The difficulty is in preventing cyber interference. That's already been definitely identified as happening now.
    Not only is the dufus not using the tools of technology available, but he is telling us the Russian interference is a hoax, and people believe that crap. He certainly isn't listening to his experts and sounding the alarm about his buddy Vlad or what he is getting away with.
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2020, 09:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Not only is the dufus not using the tools of technology available, but he is telling us the Russian interference is a hoax, and people believe that crap. He certainly isn't listening to his experts and sounding the alarm about his buddy Vlad or what he is getting away with.
    Let's face it tal the Russians couldn't make a worse job of it than you have yourselves

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should your mate be first priority in a long term relationship [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my mate of 4 years have been arguing continuously for about a year or so. I lost my home and not by choice, ended up moving in with him and his two children. But since we left, he's carried this anger with him using the situation to argue with me every chance he gets. He wants to get married...

Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate [ 49 Answers ]

Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate | Politicususa.com This is going to be fun!

McCain's Running Mate Announced! [ 8 Answers ]

Just in from the newsroom: It's Pat Buchanan. Go John & Pat!! . .

Ex room mate taking me to small claims [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: I advertised for a room mate to help with expenses for my two bedroom apartment. I took on a 62 year old male room mate and he was required to sign on my lease for the remainder of my lease from May till December of the same year. In August police officers came to my door looking for my...

View more questions Search