Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2020, 01:58 PM
    What's taking quid pro basement Joe so long to announce his VP running mate ?
    OR ;what is taking his handlers so long to decide ? Or maybe none of his choices want the job ?

He has already announced he wants a woman of color . Is he backing out of that commitment ? Whoever he picks at this point will have to feel like they are the last one standing ;the consolation prize.
    It is true he has a tough call .He doesn't want to pizz off the BLM /Antifa faction ,the Bolshevik Bernie faction . He knows that he doesn't have to appease the traditional party base because they have been sufficiently marginalized . Or maybe he just can't remember ,you know ,the thing .

Maybe he is afraid that whoever he chooses will out shine him ? Or maybe the party told him to hold off because they are reconsidering him being their standard bearer . He is not officially nominated yet so it is not too late to remove him.

He was supposed to announce last weekend . The one name he floated ;Karen Bass sunk like a lead balloon because she is a commie Castro lover .
    Susan Rice has been mentioned . She is a protége of the emperor who looked like a real fool as she spread a Benghazi lie for him and Evita on every national tv network . She would be dangerous because her foreign policies she has taken throughout her career are recklessly dangerous . They are likely waiting for the end of the Durham investigation because she is complicit by signing off on unmasking Kamila Harris has twisted her otherwise laudable career as a prosecutor by trying to appease the hate police block of the party . Either way his delay makes him look indecisive .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2020, 03:37 PM
    Either way his delay makes him look indecisive .
    Just continuing a trend, or he may blow in the wind and select someoneelse
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2020, 09:33 AM
    You need a match to start a fire Tom, and repubs have NOTHING but the dufus and his idiocy so Joe is in no hurry for the stop the show, and why should he be? Sure dems have baggage, but after a few years of repubs and the dufus, all look better than what passes as a government now. Or non government depending on what you're stuck with.

Your choice basement common sense, or rich guy golf rally! Go Joe GO!
    Expert

Aug 11, 2020, 02:56 PM
    The wait is over...Biden/Harris vs. dufus I/dufusIb!
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2020, 06:42 PM
    I just wonder how she will square her tough law enforcement record with her new appease the 'hate the cops' faction of the majority of the Dems. I haven't heard her take on the thuggish marauding going on in Chi town this week .Does she condone it or is she afraid like the rest of the Dems are to take on their militia wing .

I wonder how touchy feelie quid pro basement Joe feels about this running mate who said last year that she believes the sexual assault accusers of Biden .She said “I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Amy Lappos, Caitlyn Caruso, D. J. Hill, and Lucy Flores, all accused Biden of unwanted touching. Flores wrote about how Biden put his hands on her shoulders, smelled her hair from behind, and “proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.”Lappos alleged that Biden “put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me…I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.”
    Caruso said Biden put his hand on her thigh and hugged her “just a bit too long” after she’d just spoken at an event about her experience of sexual assault. And Hill claimed that Biden moved his hand down her back during a photo op.Tara Reade accused him of sexually assaulting her while she worked in his U.S. Senate office in 1993. Reade said she told her story to Harris but Harris brushed her off. Harris was quick to come to the support of when a similar tale was told by a woman accusing creepy Joe.

I will get into why you would support a candidate like her who built her career by mass incarcerating minorities in California for petty marijuana crimes ;and who actively used Quid's draconian sentencing Federal laws on her reign of terror in California . Oh yes there is more to say about her .
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2020, 07:09 PM
    so she might become a president with a greater reign of terror since Bush and his war on terror after quid carks it
    Expert

Aug 12, 2020, 05:58 AM
    All good questions to be answered in the coming days and months Tom, before the people. The real question of course is if Biden/Harris can overcome their baggage and the right wing noise machine and boot the dufus from his perch. Not like he doesn't have his own baggage and record to overcome while he slings mud and lies at his opponents I don't see mean and nasty and slow Joe commercials dampening the enthusiasm of the dems, nor the repubs voter suppression shenanigans slowing Joes role as Harris really does have an impressive law and order record as top cop in the most populated state of the union.

Joe resonates with the have nots especially minorities, and Harris certainly doesn't hurt him there, during this really scary crisis the dufus and repubs continue to mismanage on many levels. Will those latte liberals get with his program? I don't know but suspect moderate repubs just might. They hate the dufus too!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2020, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Does she condone it or is she afraid like the rest of the Dems are to take on their militia wing .
    Military force is NOT the solution!!!
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 01:37 PM
    Military force is NOT the solution!!!
    most of Chi-towns problems are gang related . Most of the gangs are competing for the illegal drug trade. That makes it a Federal matter because it is Federal laws being violated . It is also an FBI matter because crime is happening interstate . Antifa is a terrorist organization . That makes it a Homeland Security matter . Most important ,the most fundamental reason for government to exist at all is protection of people's right to life, liberty and property .It is as old a concept as common law. The quintessential reason is the government'sduty to protect individuals against violence. It includes not only the enforcement of civil and criminal law with respect to injuries already committed,but also the responsibility to prevent violence before it occurred. It is also charged in the preamble to ensure domestic tranquility . Now if Mayor Beetlejuice refuses to take on that responsibility or is unable to do so then the Federal Government MUST act. If I was a shop owner on Chi-town's Magnificent Mile and was not getting adequate protection I would have no choice but to defend myself and property in the best manner I could . But I could also make a compelling case that the City was negligent in protecting my basic rights . I would also be looking to relocate my business out of that hell hole .
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 01:51 PM
    Joe resonates with the have nots especially minorities, and Harris certainly doesn't hurt him there,
    lol She doesn't exactly help . She was lucky to muster 2% of the primary vote. And she comes from California ,a state Quid already has locked up . One is from one coast and one from the other . There is a lot of America in between. If I were him I would've gone with Klobuchar or even better ,Duckworth . Woman check ; Midwest check ,disabled American check , decorated Purple Heart veteran check . I've been on Twitter and the hard left is in meltdown . The Bernie /Warren faction feels left out . And at a time when the left if rioting all over the country in an effort to eliminate policing ,he picked a top cop .
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 05:29 PM
    ah decisions, decisions quid knew no matter what decision he made he would be crucified for it, that is the nature of choosing a woman
    Expert

Aug 12, 2020, 05:34 PM
    most of Chi-towns problems are gang related . Most of the gangs are competing for the illegal drug trade. That makes it a Federal matter because it is Federal laws being violated . It is also an FBI matter because crime is happening interstate . Antifa is a terrorist organization . That makes it a Homeland Security matter . Most important ,the most fundamental reason for government to exist at all is protection of people's right to life, liberty and property .It is as old a concept as common law. The quintessential reason is the government'sduty to protect individuals against violence. It includes not only the enforcement of civil and criminal law with respect to injuries already committed,but also the responsibility to prevent violence before it occurred. It is also charged in the preamble to ensure domestic tranquility . Now if Mayor Beetlejuice refuses to take on that responsibility or is unable to do so then the Federal Government MUST act. If I was a shop owner on Chi-town's Magnificent Mile and was not getting adequate protection I would have no choice but to defend myself and property in the best manner I could . But I could also make a compelling case that the City was negligent in protecting my basic rights . I would also be looking to relocate my business out of that hell hole .
    There has been a long history of gangs and drugs and drug turf wars in Chitown, and the feds have had a presence with working with cops making busts for all those years. The problem with Chicago is the guns though banned in the city, a 5/30 minute drive gets you a gun easy peasy. They lock 'em up and make bail that day and the ones that get time are just as easily and rapidly replaced. You can make a million ton drug bust and not even slow the dope trade down. They've been doing it for years both state and local, and the feds.

Now the criminals downtown is a whole 'nuther animal. It was apparently triggered by a shooting on the south side and escalated by criminal opportunists. Many arrested.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 05:35 PM
    last time a Dem chose a women VP candidate he lost 49 of 50 states. Mondale only won his home state and the Capitol District of Columbia
    ;and only because Reagan decided to not campaign there .
    Expert

Aug 12, 2020, 05:37 PM
    lol She doesn't exactly help . She was lucky to muster 2% of the primary vote. And she comes from California ,a state Quid already has locked up . One is from one coast and one from the other . There is a lot of America in between. If I were him I would've gone with Klobuchar or even better ,Duckworth . Woman check ; Midwest check ,disabled American check , decorated Purple Heart veteran check . I've been on Twitter and the hard left is in meltdown . The Bernie /Warren faction feels left out . And at a time when the left if rioting all over the country in an effort to eliminate policing ,he picked a top cop .
    Screw the hard left, and right! Biden Harris are a very formidable team, and the dufus knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    ah decisions, decisions quid knew no matter what decision he made he would be crucified for it, that is the nature of choosing a woman
    Women are the majority in America and black women the foundation of the dem party.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 06:04 PM
    Coming to a Democrat controlled city near you ...... NY Slimes headline today “Retail Chains Abandon Manhattan: ‘It’s Unsustainable’ Some national chains, both retail and restaurants, are closing outlets in New York City”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/n...in-stores.html
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2020, 06:15 PM
    Coming to a Democrat controlled city near you ...... NY Slimes headline today “Retail Chains Abandon Manhattan: ‘It’s Unsustainable’ Some national chains, both retail and restaurants, are closing outlets in New York City”

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/11/n...in-stores.html
    Amazon rules supreme! Malls in Chicagoland are being turned into condos and homeless shelters or being repurposed in some way.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 06:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Screw the hard left, and right! Biden Harris are a very formidable team, and the dufus knows it.

Women are the majority in America and black women the foundation of the dem party.
    They might be the majority but they only know how to talk, It might have escaped your notice but blacks are a minority so even if you get the majority of the black vote there are more against you than for you
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2020, 06:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    They might be the majority but they only know how to talk, It might have escaped your notice but blacks are a minority so even if you get the majority of the black vote there are more against you than for you
    Even Republican women have stopped drinking the kool-aid. And women of color are weeping with joy. And tRump is outdoing himself being a ...umm ... you-know-what.
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2020, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Even Republican women have stopped drinking the kool-aid. And women of color are weeping with joy. And tRump is outdoing himself being a ...umm ... you-know-what.
    Mr Drumpf is doing what he always did, he doesn't know any other way, but it doesn't matter what coloured women do, they represent a small part of the electorate. You do realise that demonrat support is only in the majority in a small number of highly populated areas but voting doesn't just work on numbers, Congregate as much as you want in those places, it won't get you the presidency but what might get you the result is a small turnout
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2020, 03:15 AM
    I think Trump will use the silent majority strategery . Most of America does not like seeing all the 'peaceful protesting ' going on . The Dem leadership looks impotent against the mob and us hayseed yahoos in flyover America ,who don't live off of the interstate exits , don't want that coming to our town .
    If Quid and Harris really wants to know what is happening in America they need to get off their private jets ,drive around the country on roads that don't start with the letter 'I' and find out what the REAL concerns of Americans are . But that won't happen . Quid thinks he has the cred because a half century ago he lived in the Pittsburgh area . Harris talked about character yesterday ignoring the obvious contradiction that her rise to the top was enhanced by being 'the other woman' . Besides stepping into an empty school auditorium yesterday ,I bet she rarely ever ventures far from California or DC .When she does ,she jets in and rides the interstate to her brief photo op destination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should your mate be first priority in a long term relationship [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my mate of 4 years have been arguing continuously for about a year or so. I lost my home and not by choice, ended up moving in with him and his two children. But since we left, he's carried this anger with him using the situation to argue with me every chance he gets. He wants to get married...

Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate [ 49 Answers ]

Sarah Palin Floats Glenn Beck as a Possible 2012 Running Mate | Politicususa.com This is going to be fun!

McCain's Running Mate Announced! [ 8 Answers ]

Just in from the newsroom: It's Pat Buchanan. Go John & Pat!! . .

Ex room mate taking me to small claims [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: I advertised for a room mate to help with expenses for my two bedroom apartment. I took on a 62 year old male room mate and he was required to sign on my lease for the remainder of my lease from May till December of the same year. In August police officers came to my door looking for my...

View more questions Search