Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wasabi613 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2020, 02:28 PM
    Time travel book
    I forgot the title of a book on time travel that ended with the time travelers seeing footprints that made them realize there were other visitors before them
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2020, 06:27 AM
    Is there anything else you remember about the book? Even insignificant?

Here's a list https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/...ks_of_All_Time

It's pretty extensive, but yours may be near the top.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Name a travel book about post-WWI Germany [ 0 Answers ]

A German-speaking Milwaukee-born Officer is asked to travel around postwar Germany to determine, for Allies, what attitude of Germans is to recent Armistice. He is fluent in virtually all dialects, so passes himself off as native, including Polish section! This is one of a series of Travel books,...

Do you know a cassette and book about space travel? [ 0 Answers ]

Do you remember a book and cassette about a boy and a spaceship and places he travels - probably published 1986-1994?

Name of Sci-Fi Book (time travel, boy meets girl, etc) [ 6 Answers ]

If anyone can please help me find the name of this book, It was a fun book and I'd love to read it again if I could only remember the name. Here are the things I remember about the book: It's a Sci-Fi adventure written for young adults about a boy who discovers a shed (might have been bunker...

Name of book and author historical romance time travel [ 2 Answers ]

It was about the mid 80's when I read the book and it was set in current time the woman jumped or fell into her pool and came out of the water in the 1800's fell in love with someone and then jumped or fell into a river near the end and came up back in the future some how I think she gets back to...

View more questions Search