Aug 8, 2020, 12:23 PM
    Trump's Legacy
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2020, 12:58 PM

paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2020, 07:08 PM
    You have to ask yourself is this what it is? or is this some sort of alternative reality?

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2020, 04:43 AM
    I don't pretend to know God's mind Clete, but it doesn't take a God to know the dufus is an incompetent liar and has no clue about GOOD orderly direction, not even for himself.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2020, 02:29 PM
    just responding to trump's claim to elect Biden would hurt God, as if he is some arbiteur of God's feelings tal, the man overreaches

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

The Widow's Legacy. [ 1 Answers ]

THE WIDOW'S LEGACY. A gentleman who recently died left the sum of $80,000 to be divided among His widow, five sons, and four daughters. He directed that every son Should receive three times as much as a daughter, and that every Daughter should have twice as much as their mother. What was the...

Legacy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I come to the UK in 2004 and I claim asylum on my arrival then I was called for an interview on September 2006 then I was refused on Feb 2007 then I went to court in April by May 2007 I was refused in the court. I come from Eritrea I have two kids who were born in the UK my partner and me were...

View more questions Search