Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2020, 07:03 AM
    Dogs can bite you too, especially the big, mean, aggressive breeds!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2020, 07:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    There must be a reason why your nation is the worst affected in the world right now
    Of course there is and the whole world knows it - I'll spell it out for you

T-R-U-M-P
    Expert

Aug 11, 2020, 08:19 AM
    You nailed it Athos. We can't blame the virus on the dufus, but the response to it over the past year, is ALL on him and his administration and a total disgrace! In addition it's a matter of time before we all see his economic response along with the repubs is an equally disgusting disgrace, and his executive orders to allegedly address the issues is a nail in his coffin.

By the way our presidents name is spelled D-U-F-U-S! I have EVIDENCE! See above!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2020, 09:23 AM
    Please excuse the misspelling - my bad.
    Expert

Aug 11, 2020, 09:35 AM
    No worries trump and dufus mean the same thing in EVERY language!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2020, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Please excuse the misspelling - my bad.
    no it is spelled Drumpf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV shutdown [ 0 Answers ]

I turn on the power on my 42" panasonic hd3d TV and it shuts off by itself after about 3or 4 minutes. I can feel the fan blowing. I turn the power on again and it will come back on but then it turns itself off again after 3 or 4 minutes. Can you tell me the problem and how to fix it please?

Shutdown a PC over a WAN? [ 3 Answers ]

I know I can shutdown a computer on my LAN by going to start > run > cmd > shutdown -i I enter the computer's IP and then I shut it down. Works great to shutdown PCs to save on electricity. Is there a way to shutdown one of my computers in my home LAN over a WAN connection? For example, if...

Monitor Shutdown in XP Pro [ 1 Answers ]

In "power options" in Control Panel in XP Pro, I have set my computer to shut down the monitor after 5 minutes. This worked fine for 4 years. Two days ago, it stopped working. If I reset the option, and restart, it works fine ONCE, then stops working again (unless I reset and restart again). Far...

Shutdown LAN [ 13 Answers ]

Dear all, Please help me in this matter , I want to shut down the LAN with password proetected.It Is possible. Please help me to do this to stop LAN from working... Please help me urgent

Autometic shutdown after a while [ 4 Answers ]

Dear All, My problem is my PC autometically shuted down after working for 1 to 2 hours. If I try switch on again it just try to on for few seconds and get off itself. If I power off for more than 2/3 hours and switchon again it starts for 1/2 hours and again autometically shuted down and happened...

View more questions Search