Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tggt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2020, 08:37 AM
    LG SMC 20p heating issue
    Why my magnetic contactor(MC) heat up after running 20 minutes,LG smc-20p,MC continuous current 32A,200V ,50Hz Submersible pump is 18A,single phase, 3 HP. Main line 240V, 50Hz (after start motor it become 215V)?

Check out some similar questions!

Heating Issue [ 5 Answers ]

I'm having a little trouble with my furnace. The furnace will not go on unless I move the thermostat to the on position. When I switch the thermostat back to auto the heater will shut off within a minute or two. I do not believe it cycles down... the furnace blows heat for that minute or two and...

Heating Issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Coleman furnace model no. DGAAO70BDTA. When I set the thermostat on Auto and Heat nothing happens. The AC works fine.

Heating issue [ 1 Answers ]

My carrier furnace board led light blinks 3 times fast and 3 times slow what does it mean

Heating issue with Freedom 75 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have an American Standard Freedom 75 gas furnace, and it's acting up a bit. The furnace will run fine when it is first turned on at the thermostat, and will heat the house properly, but once it cycles off, the next time it comes on, the blower will just continuously blow, but no heat...

Heating issue! [ 19 Answers ]

I have a conventional heating and cooling unit for my condo. This is not a heat pump. The outside unit is a Rheem. The problem I am having is that when I turn on my heat, the settings are set to fan-auto, system-heat, I have no heat coming out of the vents just plain air. Now if I set the fan to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.