Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy one Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Apr 21, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Living above a cemetery
    We built our home about two yrs ago.From early on things started happening.This land had never been developed by anyone till we moved here.I've found out there were settlers here.I'm what you would call a sensitive,my middle son who is 25 is one as well,my great grandmother,grandmother and mother are also gifted.We have had faucets turn on and off.A feeling of being watched.My son was pinned in his bed unable to move with his girlfriend watching not knowing what was happening.Our home is right above a cematary on 56 acres.My husband had the great idea to build a home here to be close to our son who died tragically.We have experienced hearing heavy breathing and scratching in the attic and walls.My husbands gone up there and there were no signs of mice or anything.Its a brand new home.My youngest sons razor kept turning off and on today.It would go on,I'd go shut it off,this kept going on for about an hr.Till finally the razor went flying across the bathroom and landed on the floor twice.The last time it was with such force it knocked the razor blade off.I screamed to stop it and it stopped.We have seen a full body apparition.He looks like a scarey Uncle Fester. It seems to me that when they bury someone down there at the cemetery the activity starts.My 5 pound doxie has gone nuts a few time growling and looking at nothing we can see but feel.Sometimes I feel like we are in need of moving.But I know they just want to communicate.I just am afraid that a bad one could come in and then what could I do to protect us.I use the holy water and prayer when I feel unsafe.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 01:18 AM
    I have read your various posts. On one, I thought that you might be a child because you wrote about can ghosts harm you.

I would rather say that paranormal activity does not exist. Because of my Christian upbringing, I would rather think that if a ghost is that of someone who was once a real, living person, then God would not allow the deceased person to suffer like that by allowing them them to linger on in this world. But, I have experienced things in my own life where I do believe that paranormal things do exist - some good, and some bad.

In my beliefs, there are good and bad spirits.

What I would suggest, is to get in touch with someone who investigates paranormal activity. That may not be easy to find someone who is reliable. And, it may cost you some money.

You mention prayer and holy water. Another thing that I would suggest is calling a priest of the Catholic Church. There are rites within that denomination, although rarely used, that are supposed to get rid of bad spirits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a funeral director from tn take a body to a VA. Cemetery in Maryland? [ 1 Answers ]

The Funeral director needs to know if he can deliver a deceased person to a Veterans cemetery in Maryland without involving a Maryland funeral director.

Living in NY and NJ [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My wife and I lived in ny and she works in NY but I work in NJ. We end up paying a lot for taxes because my work doesn't allow me to take out additional taxes from my paychesk. This year we are planning on filing seprately and my W2 has a NJ address that I spend considerable time at...

Living in MD working DE [ 1 Answers ]

In Nov. 2005 I permanently moved form California to Maryland and started a new job right away in DE, while being a resident of MD. My question is do I need to file state taxes for each of these three states separately. The last couple of years I have used Tax Act and Turbo Tax without any...

Paid here, not living here... [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, my inquiry is the following. I arrived to the US under a H1B visa in March 05, and worked here (paid by a US company in an US account) the whole year. In a couple of weeks I will be coming back to Europe (indefinitely), but for at least a year the US company will keep paying my salary in my...

Living Organisms [ 1 Answers ]

! List and briefly discuss the properties consistent with living organisms. (these are the fundamental criteria which must be met to consider a substance to be "alive") :o

View more questions Search