Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2020, 07:35 PM
    Seeds from China
    • Officials in Virginia, Ohio, Washington, Utah, Kansas, Arizona and Louisiana have reported multiple residents have received the packets of seeds during July
    • State agriculture departments have warned anyone who may receive the seeds to not plant them as they may be environmentally harmful
    • English officials have reported a similar situation in England, with hundreds of residents receiving the packets of seeds during a similar timeframe to the U.S.

https://www.ibtimes.com/agriculture-...states-3017420
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2020, 08:30 PM
    kung flu, now kung weed
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2020, 11:12 PM
    I am only posting here because of the weird seed thing. Something weird happened to me too.

Today I got a phone call that went to the answering machine after my automated answer. The caller left a message that lasted about 4 or 5 minutes. THE ENTIRE MESSAGE WAS IN CHINESE!

Ok, maybe my paranoia is kicking in, but that has never happened before. I can't speak Chinese, but I can recognize the language.

Dow-dow-dow-dow (Twilight Zone music).
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2020, 11:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    I am only posting here because of the weird seed thing. Something weird happened to me too.

Today I got a phone call that went to the answering machine after my automated answer. The caller left a message that lasted about 4 or 5 minutes. THE ENTIRE MESSAGE WAS IN CHINESE!

Ok, maybe my paranoia is kicking in, but that has never happened before. I can't speak Chinese, but I can recognize the language.

Dow-dow-dow-dow (Twilight Zone music).
    Yes I received two telephone calls yesterday that were unintelligible, can't be sure it was chinese but was certainly gibberish
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2020, 07:01 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QETfA9_b7wM
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2020, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    looks like Trump and sounds like Obama
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2020, 08:41 AM
    sung by Levi Stubbs of the 4 Tops . Amazing voice !!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter biden - china link compromises joe biden's china decision making [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone thought about the potential that Hunter Biden's Chinese business ventures and Joe Biden's tenure as Vice President or, now, the potential for Joe Biden's vison around China policies being clouded by Hunter Biden's associations there? Come to find out Hunter Biden road into China on Air...

Black seeds [ 2 Answers ]

When I was younger I had watched a film about a guy that found some alien black seed or something like that. It somehow stung him and he built a small antenna or something like that, then he started behaving like an alien and transporting that seed in order to bite other people. I believe the movie...

Lenox china valueII My Aunt left me 2 sets of china. On is Lenox/Harvest [ 0 Answers ]

I have 12 5 piece place settings of Lenox/Harvest china in perfect condition; How much is it worth?

Can Pomegrante seeds [ 3 Answers ]

Can you eat the seeds?

View more questions Search