Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    treetales Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2020, 03:53 AM
    Question about T-distribution
    Q: At a chess club, the normal age is 16 years. A sample of 200 chess players is tested with the following results: x=16.15 years and s = 0.20 years. I am trying to find out how to calculate interval with 95% confidence, that the interval contains the actual mean? I am using this T Table for reference. I will do this on my own but can someone present some pointers and advice how to proceed?

Check out some similar questions!

Tax question on IRA death distribution [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 minor sons were beneficiaries of my aunt's estate. Part of the estate was a $157K IRA. She had begun taking her RMD. The beneficiary of the IRA was her trust. Then the 5 boys split the trust. My questions is how is that taxed? Does the trust (or estate) pay tax on the distribution or do...

401K Distribution tax question [ 2 Answers ]

My former employer closed its 401K program and its administrator moved the funds to a custodial account. I did not receive a distribution check. On the 1099-R form the administrator sent me, box 7 is coded G and the Total Distribution box is checked. What are the tax implications and how does...

Question on prior distribution (Bayesian Statistics) [ 0 Answers ]

What is a simple example showing a case in which a prior distribution would not be overwhelmed by data, regardless of the sample size?

Radial probability distribution (not a homework question) [ 1 Answers ]

NOTE: This is not a homework problem. I am a genuine mature age student is desparately trying to find an answer. Please help. Consider the radial probability distributions of the orbitals (ie. 1s, 2s, 2p, 3s, 3p,. ) of a hydrogen atom (with one electron). Suppose the hydrogen atom...

Very complicated 401K distribution question - help! [ 5 Answers ]

This one stumped my accountant... My husband had a 401K distribution when his company folded, it was a rollover check made out to his next company's 401K, FBO him. That company folded before the check was deposited, and the 401K was closed. The 401K plan administrator has been disbanded as...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.