Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2020, 03:33 PM
    Barr Shows Once More He's Clueless About The Law
    AG Fat Man Barr, Trump's consigliere, proves again he is wholly ignorant of the law. His attempt to silence Michael Cohen from exercising his First Amendment rights by throwing Cohen back in jail from house arrest was roundly denounced and reversed by Federal Judge Hallerstein who said he had never seen anything so absurd in his 21 years as a federal judge.

Cohen's "crime" was his threat to write a book about the psychopath in the WH, Donald J. Trump.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 24, 2020, 07:16 PM
    Is this authoritarian tyranny at work, or the fascism we blast other countries of doing...or both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a statute Barr for ca stu loans [ 1 Answers ]

My loan is 26 years old and I need to declare bankruptcy. Will the loan be added to my bankruptcy, or is it statute barred?

Barr $1 bills-blue seal? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody know how much a Joseph Barr $1 bill with a BLUE SEAL is worth? I've been scouring the net , but have yet to find any mention of one with a blue seal. Thanks - Rik

Who is Bob Barr and why were some Libertarians, such as the red-headed chick, so mad? [ 4 Answers ]

I watched the balloting for the Libertarian presidential contest; the re-headed chick was really upset. Who is Barr and what impact do you anticipate? Bob Barr 2008 — Liberty for America

Epstein barr virus [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have epstein barr virus,and did it cause a cyst to develop on your liver?I need advice from a person who suffers with this virus.

View more questions Search