Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2020, 09:07 PM
    Australia is closed
    SO DON"T ASK, all those who want to escape Covid19, you first have to pass through Victoria, the covid capital of Australia

Check out some similar questions!

Can a person survive in a closed room which is closed all day but open all night? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, in the story I am writing, a woman is kept in a room which is completely packed. But to keep things real, there is a thin line under thew door from where the air can pass through. When the night comes, the opens the door. He harasses her whole night and again when the morning comes, he shuts...

Ask me australia [ 0 Answers ]

Can you please advice - I am currently taking herbs of gold st johns wort extra strength for 4 weeks now (2 tablets daily) - is it OK to also take melatonin to help me sleep? What about over-the-counter sleeping aid? Does that go with st johns wort? THKS for your help.

Pr in australia [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am studying in community welfare my study will finish June 2011 can I apply for pr ?

PR in Australia [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys I am going to Australia for s higher studies.I have done B.Tech in computer Science and now I am going to pursue BIT+MIT( in 2years).Can u tell me what r the chances of getting PR in Australia on the basis of my course.This course makes 120 points needed for PR. Please reply

Sex in australia [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am living at queensland state in australia. I want to know What is the legal age for practicing sex for male and for female? Thank you,

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.