Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2020, 02:05 PM
    Trump's Latest Absurdity Placing A Game Show Host Over Science
    Today Trump retweeted an incredibly stupid tweet from - are you ready? - a former game show host, Chuck Woolery. The idiotic Woolery said the CDC is made up of liars and they are lying about Covid-19. Almost as soon as Trump retweeted the nonsense, the tweet was deleted. At least one sane person still has access to Trump's Twitter account.

At roughly the same time, it was revealed that the foremost epidemiologist in the country has been removed from Truump's inner circle. This is because Dr. Fauci has repeatedly told the truth about Covid even when he contradicted Trump. Trump cannot handle people contradicting him so Fauci is rapidly becoming a persona non grata at the WH. Of course, this was denied by the lying Kayleigh McEnany at today's presser.

Dr. Fauci continues to warn that the Trump government is misleading the public and will cause more sickness and death if his advice is followed.

Finally, in the face of the facts that show Trump is indirectly responsible for 70-90 thousand deaths from Covid and counting, the liar-in-chief made the outrageous claim he is personally responsible for SAVING "millions and millions of American lives".
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2020, 02:45 PM
    And Betsy DeVos says kids must go back to school this fall (but has no idea how to keep them and the school staff plus their and the students' family members safe and well).

Heck, only 0.02% of the students will get sick with Covid and/or die.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2020, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And Betsy DeVos says kids must go back to school this fall (but has no idea how to keep them and the school staff plus their and the students' family members safe and well).

Heck, only 0.02% of the students will get sick with Covid and/or die.
    what percentage of teachers will get sick? yes we know few students will get sick but what about their families? we have had students infected here and it is hard to tell how. sitting next to someone on a bus? conregating in large numbers? school after school locked down
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 14, 2020, 03:58 AM
    Los Angeles, San Diego, and Atlanta have announced they will reopen online only. Obviously the dufus has no clue, and his sycophants can repeat his lies, but like him have no plan of actions behind them. I find myself at a loss to figure out why you tell people, especially kids it's okay to go out and play when the weatherman says it's a hurricane coming.

You really think the dufus cares about citizens, or their kids? That's before this pandemic. Now though he should be arrested.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2020, 02:08 PM
    the foremost epidemiologist in the country
    hold that orgasm . He is a lifetime bureaucrat that I have criticized on this site repeatedly . He has made a ton of mistakes about this virus . He's praised if he is right .And if he is wrong it is because we obviously didn't followed his recommendation. Such is the unquestioned devotion to the scientist ;the modern day Shaman and soothsayer . When he was telling us in January that the American people should not worry about the virus was he the foremost epidemiologist in the country then ? Through February he kept saying there was no need to change our behavior or do anything differently. March he said we should take cruises .
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggol.../#31e146c72d4d

He told us we should not wear masks
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Then when wearing masks became a politically correct statement he made sure he had it on when the camera was rolling .... when not ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Q. That would never happen here, would it? Locking down 50 million people?

A. No, not a chance. It would never happen.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/4790996..._Nk7bvxUflZMsw

Los Angeles, San Diego, and Atlanta have announced they will reopen online only.
    and what do you do with the people who don't have the resources to have computers at home or are not hooked up to wifi ? Typical of the Dems to want to keep the poor uneducated .... future Democrats .
    Expert

Jul 14, 2020, 02:59 PM
    Fauci was indeed wrong and he has changed his tune greatly, unlike repubs and specifically the dufus who have always doubled down on whatever nonsense they are peddling no matter the conditions. Conservatives have started criticizing past mistakes, yes warranted with new information and developments, but can we say they aren't making their own mistakes now Tom?

You're watching the SW just like I am, and are you liking what you see? If you call this under control, or quickly putting out the fires, then I guess the dufus and repub governors are doing a spectacular job let them tell it, but do YOU believe them Tom?

Maybe like NY, the SW will get it together eventually, but for now an atta boy is a LIE, and scapegoating Fauci is just another dufus passing the blame, and bad mouthing those who dare disagree with him. This is some serious stuff here so pick your favorite, scientists, or politicians, but lets not confuse them.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2020, 03:56 PM
    What I think is that since the cases are generally the young without precondition ,the mortality rate will go down and the recovery rate will go up (why doesn't anyone ever mention the recovery rate ? hmmmmm could it be that would be an inconvenient statistic ?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2020, 05:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    hold that orgasm
    The only orgasm around here is the one in your hand.

He is a lifetime bureaucrat that I have criticized on this site repeatedly
    To you, anybody who works for the government is a lifetime bureaucrat. You would call Einstein an office clerk. And your criticism of Dr. Fauci is meaningless. Interested parties have only to read about Dr. Fauci at wikipedia to learn what a brilliant career he has had in the world of medical science and immunology.

He has made a ton of mistakes about this virus
    Come on, Tom, that's overboard, even for you. Those "mistakes" - hardly a ton - are what he said in relation to what the virus was doing at the time. What do you expect him to say? As an example, when it became clear that Trump and the administration were calling the virus a hoax and doing nothing about getting PPE, Dr. Fauci warned the populace to go easy on masks so that the hospital workers would have access to them. Trump STILL has done little to ensure PPE supplies are readily available.

...where was the modern day Shaman and soothsayer . When he was telling us in January that the American people should not worry about the virus was he the foremost epidemiologist in the country then
    Right where he was supposed to be - studying the virus. Trump was golfing.

and what do you do with the people who don't have the resources to have computers at home or are not hooked up to wifi ? Typical of the Dems to want to keep the poor uneducated .... future Democrats .
    The Republicans, of course, led the charge to get computers into the homes of the poor and uneducated. (Heavy sarcasm)
    Expert

Jul 14, 2020, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    What I think is that since the cases are generally the young without precondition ,the mortality rate will go down and the recovery rate will go up (why doesn't anyone ever mention the recovery rate ? hmmmmm could it be that would be an inconvenient statistic ?
    Could be scarier stuff happening,

https://apps.texastribune.org/featur...974.1593790205

The recovery rate is being reported, 2-3 weeks for milder cases, but much longer for the more severe cases. Then you have those that recover and require even more treatments from complications like ARDS, and even extended rehab and physical therapy so it varies.

https://www.publichealth.columbia.ed...after-recovery*

*Additional embedded links.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Deep Absurdity of Trump World [ 62 Answers ]

AG Barr - "SDNY Attorney Berman has resigned". SDNY Attorney Berman - "No, I didn't!" AG Barr - "Don't make this a public spectacle. I told Trump to fire you. Trump fired you! You're fired!" Trump - "I didn't fire Berman" "That's Barr's job!" "I don't know anything about it"! STUNNING!...

Trump's Latest Unconstitutional Move [ 40 Answers ]

Trump has unconstitutionally diverted funds authorized by Congress to fund a separate project of his own. The amount of $3.6 billion was illegally taken from the defense budget to pay for a campaign promise of Trump - a wall on the southern border of the USA. He cares nothing for immigration...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

View more questions Search