Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2020, 06:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    you are not stupid so then you know that living will be horrible if we don't have the means to support it . Tell me what human society was sustained without people showing up for work every day . This model of everyone staying home is not even sustainable in the short run and you know it .

of course . I have no intention of getting anyone sick . It is as you said . New cases are predominantly young fools of the pampered generation . No law was going to keep them from congregating at the beaches when it got hot . And no bar closures was going to prevent them from buying their booze at the liquor store instead and recreating the bar scene in their homes . We paid these morons to NOT work . Now you see the result of that idiotic policy .
    Well of course I know it but work can be accomplished by other means, much can be done at home in this technological society, and much can be done without. Morons do what morons do, here we call them bogans but they are a shiftless lot anyway. In your society booze is cheap, here it is not. You can't stop people getting sick, but if they stay in their own homes there is less chance of it, that much, at least, is proven. The best vaccine is distance
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 16, 2020, 08:35 AM
    Unfortunately, those folks conservatives have viewed as lazy throwaways not worth anything but a pittance are now the "essentials" needed to keep the economy going while everybody else works from home. No hazard pay either as they fall sick and die so Tom can have somebody to do the real work.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2020, 03:00 PM
    I guess the swimming pool will just have to stay dirty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anybody (AND I MEAN ANYBODY) make me care for a brother who is in a care home? [ 4 Answers ]

The powers of attorney over my brother have admitted him to a care home because, he cannot care for himself any longer. Can the POAs make a sibling pay for the care? They admitted him without telling me and they signed the agreement with the care home.

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Splitting Payments for child care - do I pay directly to ex wife or day care? [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have been separated, but not legally; yet. Payments for child care come from her paycheck. I pay her half in a check at the beginning of each month. What is the best choice for tax purposes - to continue paying her half at the beginning of each month, or to begin paying the child's...

Why doesn't the courts care about the kids but only care about the exs [ 7 Answers ]

My ex lives at home with her mother brother and father and her two kids .one of them being mine . She can not work she can not drive she doesn't bathe or feed the kids cps goes over there once a week and says everything is fine what should I do . The courts don't care as long as they get there...

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

View more questions Search