Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2020, 04:26 PM
    some people have common sense, we should do whatever is necessary, lock downs, masks, testing, isolation, vaccination, stay at home, and we should do it freely, knowing that the person we are protecting is ourself
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2020, 04:48 PM
    Better corral those loonies first Clete. They are screwing up everything!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2020, 06:00 PM
    They will die soon enough, when you corral them what you get is pockets of infection and death. They are starting to issue big fines here for lunacy. Want you favourite Thai dish, learn to prepare it at home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repell all borders [ 8 Answers ]

It isn't enough we spend our time chasing indonesian and Sri Lankan fishing boats loaded with people, now the Russians have become boat people Viking ship spotted off remote NT island - ) http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-09-18/viking-ship-spotted-off-nt/4266796?section=nt

So much for open borders [ 25 Answers ]

The European Union's experiment in becoming a of a "united, integrated Europe" continues to meet reality. Meanwhile back in the States, will we continue forging down the same failed pathways as our European counterparts?

Do we have borders or not! [ 14 Answers ]

I just watched a story about our borders and lack of being able to control them, and the guy they interviewed said the twelve million illegals already in this country, without documentation or credential, should be aloud to stay... because "they're here already" No account on how they are taking...

CSS borders show up for th but not td [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I have the following in my css file, and then have a table defined with <table class="whiteBoard">. For some reason, my th cells show the black borders around the cells as I would expect, but the td cells do not. I can't figure out why the td cells have no borders. Anyone see...

Paint over borders? [ 3 Answers ]

I have borders in the rooms that I will be painting with new latex paint. Can I paint the room over the existing borders and then repaint the borders with a different color paint to highlight them, to make them seem that they are a new border without the detail and just a new paint color? I will...

View more questions Search