Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2020, 07:57 AM
    where to put safe money
    ok, so i hit a good number, over 500k, all kinds of mutual funds and stocks in fidelty, i know i have a lot of tax to pay if i move it all, or most of it, so what are the safest muntal funds and or stocks if i move a lot of it, thank you if you have time for me !!!
    richard
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 5, 2020, 10:50 AM
    Never had that kind of loot to work with, but I would be planning my next move from a new house, affordable for the long run, and a darn good investment and tax shelter. Should leave plenty to play around with if done wisely.

https://www.coachcarson.com/best-rea...ng-strategies/
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2020, 08:59 AM
    thinking about a new house, but i like the hood i live in, soooo i dont know
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2020, 03:34 PM
    You don't have to move TC, and the link I provided presents all kinds of options for good investments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The mother of my children spent my money that was in a safe deposit box [ 3 Answers ]

We broke and then she told me it was gone... Keep in mind that I paid all the bills

How can I keep my money safe in a bank? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a couple collectors out there possibly looking for my money. So for that reason I keep it out of any bank for now. I want my money in a bank so what are my options for keeping other peoples hands off it? Please nobody respond with "just pay your bills" because if I could I would.

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

View more questions Search