Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2020, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    You are fortunate you don't have your own snake oil salesman nor the population to support one.
    Oh we have them, some have even tried to get into power and some, like Turncoat, succeeded for a time. most of our billionaires are content to make money and leave decision making to others
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2020, 03:22 PM
    The dufus scammed enough, and to be honest Hillary had enough haters to either vote against her in KEY places, or >SHUDDER< people just didn't vote. Either way he got us! We can correct that mistake soon though.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2020, 04:21 PM
    Voting doesn't always mean you get the result you want, if people arn't interested maybe you are better off without them
    Expert

Jul 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
    It's one thing to choose not to vote, it's another to make laws that cancel your right to vote.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2020, 04:23 PM
    It's one thing to choose not to vote, it's another to make laws that cancel your right to vote.
    This is what comes of living in a "democracy", but wait, you don't live in a "democracy" you live in a constitutional republic
    Expert

Jul 18, 2020, 04:41 PM
    Nice try but the cited difference apply to both your examples and even for whatever you call your democracy.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2020, 06:07 PM
    Nice try but the cited difference apply to both your examples and even for whatever you call your democracy.
    our democracy demands your vote, it is a commonwealth and for that to be true the opinion of every person is heard even if it is to scribble none of the above on the ballot. Since everyone must exercise the vote great care is taken to ensure everyone has the opportunity. It is mandated and enforced federally, something you could learn from a true democracy
    Expert

Jul 18, 2020, 08:01 PM
    I can get with the great care to ensure everyone has an opportunity stuff.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2020, 08:44 PM
    I can get with the great care to ensure everyone has an opportunity stuff.
    yes, it happens in a true democracy, you see democracy here is more than a fancy word

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

What is the catastrophe? [ 2 Answers ]

Barack Obama warned of catastrophe and disaster the last four weeks just to scare the American people into a theft of a $Trillion from future taxpayers. It's beginning to appear that the catastrophe is the election of Obama, who is re-introducing the U.S. into wholesale lies by the Democrat Party,...

Tanning Bed Catastrophe! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I just started going to the tanning bed trying to get ready for a wedding I am in in May. Apparently I am the worlds WORST tanning lotion applier because even when I think I have it rubbed in all the way, I end up with an uneven tan and blotches. So now I have big blotchy spots on my legs...

Hair dye catastrophe, blonde to dark, not good. [ 3 Answers ]

I have naturally dark blonde/mousy hair and have been highlighting blonde bits in it for a couple of years now, but got sick of having mousy roots so I thought id go brunette... images of looking like angelina conjured into my mind! Oh how wrong it went. I used a non permanent (24weeks) clairol...

Weight catastrophe [ 5 Answers ]

I am Katharyn and I am 13 years old and I'm at 200 pounds and that's a VERY unhealthy weight for my age. In the mornings for school I have like NO time to pack a lunch so I eat what the school supplies for kids with no lunch. Those unfortunately are not too healthy and the closest thing healthy is...

View more questions Search