Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paperpuu01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2020, 11:24 PM
    Kids show from the 2010s with teenagers piloting Pacific Rim type robots?
    Looking for the Name of a live action kids show from the 2010s that could have aired on the now defunct "The Hub Network" (currently "Discovery Family") but I'm unsure. It was basically kind of a Pacifica Rim knockoff but with kids/teenagers with "'tude" piloting the robots.

It was recommended in a youtube video I saw years ago as a kind of better modern "Power Rangers" in comparison to Saban's then current attempt to reacquire the IP from Disney and revive the series on Nickelodeon which ended up resulting in mostly lackluster entries like "Power Rangers Megaforce". I can no longer find that video.

Please Help! Thank You!
    Paperpuu01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2020, 09:06 PM
    Figured it out. It was "Mech-X5" that aired on Disney XD

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv show about teenagers on a ship? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a TV show in the 90s about a group of teens on a yacht or ship I can't remember if they were attending school on it or if they were working, its not the suite life on deck, there was a blonds girl called cassidy.

Cartoon show about people climbing into robots? [ 4 Answers ]

All that I can remember about this old cartoon show is that there were these robots That had like cockpits in them And when people climb into them they can activate these robots and make them more powerful There was this female tripod/spider like robot with a female voice

90s TV show-teenagers stuck in new world [ 2 Answers ]

Hmmm okiii being very vague here but there's two TV shows from my childhood that I just can't remember or find! One was like puppets and I'm sure the opening titles had something to do with a glass bottle, like the ones you get ships made in, and you went inside the bottle and there was this......

My kids (teenagers) don't want to have anything to do with me [ 3 Answers ]

My kids (ages 16 and 14) have been living with their dad for the last 2 years and they do not want anything to do with me. I have a court order stating visitation but they refuse to go with me. What I want to know is will they ever want to be in contact with me when they get older? Their dad and...

View more questions Search