Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    It's a lawful established process Clete. Like you have in your land. The Russian election is a different matter since Vlad is running for two terms instead of one at a time.
    A lawfully established process, yes, but somewhat unlike that which we have in our land. We don't spend years in the election process and we get more bang for our buck. Russia has always had a czar, that is unlikely to change any time soon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 03:49 PM
    looking for the biggest threat ? Well Clete they reside on your side of the world

The rural/urban argument no longer applies,
    more so than ever

for Clete . You need us and you know it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg8...m7z1yYjtbU_p38
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    looking for the biggest threat ? Well Clete they reside on your side of the world

more so than ever

for Clete . You need us and you know it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gg8...m7z1yYjtbU_p38
    Tal the question isn't who needs who, yes, they are on my side of the world but in your hemisphere, the northern hemisphere. Everything south of the equator is peaceful and we like it that way. China has been very belligerent towards us lately, probably because they don't want a Trump tantrum and more damage to their economy and so we offer a target, since we dared to suggest they hadn't been totally open about CV19, however they are very shortsighted because trade restrictions cut both ways. As to HK, neither you nor we will go to war regarding that unfortunate place
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 04:56 PM
    I'm willing to take right now 100,000 and more of their brainiac refugees right now . I so admire their people of Taiwan and their struggle for true liberty as opposed to the spoiled panty waist thugs who have taken to the American streets .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2020, 05:37 PM
    Hey Clete, you quoted Tom, not me. The relationship between two leaders is best conducted between them without the public posturing and politics to feed the base. Nobody likes the dufus ways of chaos and certainly not the outcome of uncertainty he has so far.

I'm willing to take right now 100,000 and more of their brainiac refugees right now . I so admire their people of Taiwan and their struggle for true liberty as opposed to the spoiled panty waist thugs who have taken to the American streets .
    Bet you would. Those Brainiac's smart and admirable though they be probably should fight for their freedom like all us freedom loving people have, and taking to the streets to keep fighting for that freedom.
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 07:36 PM
    Yes, we will take them too, add to our considerable chinese population and make ourselves even more unpopular. However, we won't go to war over it, HK is a lost cause. As to me mistaking you for Tom, just seemed a continuation of our conversation and your ability to find graphics
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 04:29 AM
    If we can kick Russia out of the G8 over Crimea, why give China a free pass over Taiwan? If you can have a trade was over trade imbalance, why not over Taiwan? If you can tear up treaties on a whim against everybody, why not for Taiwan? Too many options available Clete, besides capitulation or a war, however you define it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    If we can kick Russia out of the G8 over Crimea, why give China a free pass over Taiwan? If you can have a trade was over trade imbalance, why not over Taiwan? If you can tear up treaties on a whim against everybody, why not for Taiwan? Too many options available Clete, besides capitulation or a war, however you define it.
    Kicking Russia out cost you nothing, tokenism. But will you kick China out over HK or Taiwan, much more to lose there
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 07:39 AM
    That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done, whatever the global disruptions. Screw the capitalists who divide the world for personal profits.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 07:51 AM
    my goal is for the US to decouple from China . They are not economic competitors ,they are economic enemies . They are not geopolitical competitors . They are geopolitical enemies . They have shown over and over again that theirs is a zero sum game . https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/asia/...cli/index.html
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 08:03 AM
    I think they're both Tom, and as ruthless as we have been and continue to be.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 08:58 AM
    as ruthless as we have been and continue to be.
    silly and false moral equivalency the liberal disease . Right now as the exterminate the Uyghur they are harvesting their body parts for sale. https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/202...n-prison-china

Two of their population ,Uyghur and Falan Gong are subject to having organs removed from their body so the Chinese can put them on the market .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9117911.html
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 09:05 AM
    Yeah that's pretty gruesome, inhuman, and downright nasty. Not widely known either.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 08:51 PM
    yes godless communists are capable of anything
    Expert

Jul 3, 2020, 03:25 AM
    Godless, cruel, and inhuman as they may be, they are one of the biggest dogs in the world. We have no choice but to deal with them in some form or fashion. Ever try to ignore a big mean dog in the neighbor hood who has no leash and will bite you?
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2020, 06:43 AM
    You have to know dogs to deal with them, show fear and they will bite
    Expert

Jul 3, 2020, 08:58 AM
    Two big mean dogs in the same yard usually ends in a fight.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2020, 09:25 AM
    I think Slim Pickins said something like that in 'Dr Strangelove '
    Expert

Jul 3, 2020, 09:39 AM
    Great movie, but is the yard big enough for 3 big mean dogs? Wonder whose lunch?
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2020, 07:32 PM
    calling your country a dog, really tal, you get it right sometines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Deep Absurdity of Trump World [ 62 Answers ]

AG Barr - "SDNY Attorney Berman has resigned". SDNY Attorney Berman - "No, I didn't!" AG Barr - "Don't make this a public spectacle. I told Trump to fire you. Trump fired you! You're fired!" Trump - "I didn't fire Berman" "That's Barr's job!" "I don't know anything about it"! STUNNING!...

Trump the master of the world [ 20 Answers ]

Does anyone have an explanation for his latest mistake Donald Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, in reversal of decades of policy - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Trump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, the Israeli have Tel Aviv as their capital and...

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

The Ignorance of Trump Rattles the World. [ 46 Answers ]

Not surprisingly, Trump has entirely missed the point of deterrence. Retaliation is promised as a response to prevent the other side from ATTACKING. NOT when the other side threatens. With his incredibly stupid "fire and fury" comment, Trump has put this nation in the desperate position of...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

View more questions Search