Dump the dufus?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2020, 05:46 AM
    That won't solve the problem
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2020, 07:00 AM
    It would sure be a step in the right direction though.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2020, 07:20 AM
    It might do something to lessen world tension, but it won't solve the lack of leadership
    Expert

Jul 20, 2020, 04:14 PM
    Yeah it will, don't be such a sourpuss America hater.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2020, 04:50 PM
    The only thing I hate about your country is it has lost its vision, and allows liars into leadership positions
    Expert

Jul 21, 2020, 05:27 AM
    We're kind of distracted over political, and social issues it seems. I wouldn't say we are lost, but have to make adjustments and course corrections of the huge changing (evolving) American experiment, limits progress forming a more perfect union.

Challenging to say the least.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2020, 06:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    We're kind of distracted over political, and social issues it seems. I wouldn't say we are lost, but have to make adjustments and course corrections of the huge changing (evolving) American experiment, limits progress forming a more perfect union.

Challenging to say the least.
    You should forget the B/S of a perfect union and do something for the people
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2020, 10:49 PM
    once again trump has escalated the friction with China, so are we in a new cold war?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-...tions/12482778

Not for a moment do I think esponage should go unchallenged, however, The US has a highly sophisticated esponage network through out the world so is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
    Expert

Jul 24, 2020, 01:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    You should forget the B/S of a perfect union and do something for the people
    Aw, Clete, forming a more perfect union is for the people. It's a works in progress and ongoing. You know that but you don't quite get the melding of cultures and societies and the changing thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    once again trump has escalated the friction with China, so are we in a new cold war?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-...tions/12482778

Not for a moment do I think esponage should go unchallenged, however, The US has a highly sophisticated esponage network through out the world so is this a case of the pot calling the kettle black?
    Ain't he a tough guy?
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2020, 04:48 PM
    No just a neighbourhood bully
    Expert

Jul 24, 2020, 07:13 PM
    National bully would be a more apt description.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2020, 08:11 PM
    National bully would be a more apt description.
    No he doesn't confine himself to any boundries, so he is all of these; neighbourhood, regional, national, international, sectarian, fanatical
    Expert

Jul 25, 2020, 07:56 AM
    And in trouble running for re election so far. People hate chronic liars and bullies.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 25, 2020, 08:36 AM
    And in trouble running for re election so far. People hate chronic liars and bullies.
    Someone in the WH must have read him the riot act (ha, ha). He's trying real hard to be Mr. Nice Guy now. "Oh, the local school officials can decide about their schools reopening" and "Of course, we want to work with the mayors and city officials to bring an end to gang warfare and crime."
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2020, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Someone in the WH must have read him the riot act (ha, ha). He's trying real hard to be Mr. Nice Guy now. "Oh, the local school officials can decide about their schools reopening" and "Of course, we want to work with the mayors and city officials to bring an end to gang warfare and crime."
    embrace change, otherwise he may be replaced by Arnold again, and we know what a disaster he was for California

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Deep Absurdity of Trump World [ 62 Answers ]

AG Barr - "SDNY Attorney Berman has resigned". SDNY Attorney Berman - "No, I didn't!" AG Barr - "Don't make this a public spectacle. I told Trump to fire you. Trump fired you! You're fired!" Trump - "I didn't fire Berman" "That's Barr's job!" "I don't know anything about it"! STUNNING!...

Trump the master of the world [ 20 Answers ]

Does anyone have an explanation for his latest mistake Donald Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, in reversal of decades of policy - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Trump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, the Israeli have Tel Aviv as their capital and...

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

The Ignorance of Trump Rattles the World. [ 46 Answers ]

Not surprisingly, Trump has entirely missed the point of deterrence. Retaliation is promised as a response to prevent the other side from ATTACKING. NOT when the other side threatens. With his incredibly stupid "fire and fury" comment, Trump has put this nation in the desperate position of...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

View more questions Search