Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 02:26 PM
    Trump Supports Racism - Retweets White Power Video
    In the clearest example to date of Trump's racism, he re-tweeted a notorious video of a man yelling "White Power" to passersby. His spokeswoman said Trump "didn't hear" the white power yell. Impossible.

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2020/06/28...en-deletes-it/

The tweet was deleted - more proof of Trump's racism. Trump's tweet initially congratulated the racists in the video. It took Trump 3 hours to delete the video.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 07:35 PM
    Trump becomes more delusional by the day, look out here come the black helicopters
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2020, 09:53 PM
    There's a real danger that he'll go completely over the edge while he's still president.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 30, 2020, 06:01 AM
    I often browse videos with the sound off...OMG, I'm defending the dufus...! It did take him hours to delete the sucker though, and he NEVER apologizes for any mistakes he makes, so the case it was intentional is a strong one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

90's black and white music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I'm trying to find a 90's music video, it was on TV between the years 1994 and 1996-7. It wasn't a big hit anyway, as far as I know. The song was played on a piano, I don't remember if it had any vocals, just the piano and the rhythm. In the video there were two main characters, some workers...

Black and white video [ 0 Answers ]

Think it was a black and white video, band playing on may be a rooftop, a girl walking down the street with a guy watching and following her. She is wearing a skirt and suite jacket, think he is wearing a suite. As soon as the beat picks up people step out from behind these two and start dancing,...

View more questions Search