Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2020, 05:29 PM
    What do you expect department heads to say in public, "Trump is a dufus!" Or "The dufus is lying again!". Naw we do need to get to the bottom of this and find out what is really going on.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2020, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    What do you expect department heads to say in public, "Trump is a dufus!" Or "The dufus is lying again!". Naw we do need to get to the bottom of this and find out what is really going on.
    You know what is going on, just more undeclared cold war stuff. the mice are nibbling away at the edges
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 04:12 AM
    What's going on is the dufus is lying again and his sycophants are covering for him again, and Vlad is involved again.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 07:00 AM
    Vlad is like the phantom of the Opera
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 07:35 AM
    Vlad is nothing new, just a dictator consolidating power and expanding his reach to suck money into his pockets. Same playbook all dictators use. The dufus is trying his best to be a dictator within the allowable time limit, and maybe get Vlad to foot the bill for after he leaves office. We all know that requires the dufus to do as Vlad wants so what's the big mystery?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 08:37 AM
    All you need to do is to think it through . The Taliban already has an agreement with the US for us to leave the country . Forget Putin . What do they have to gain by continuing attacks on us ? Answer none. But there are war hawks in the deep state that don't want to see us go . (and that is bipartisan )
    So what happened after the unnamed source floated that story ? Well yesterday the Dems in the House Armed Services Committee voted to add additional provisions to be met before Trump can withdraw troops . One unconfirmed leak to the compliant press and mission accomplished . No verification needed . For the Dems it is easy . It is one less campaign promise Trump can fulful before the end of his first term. They also get the benefit of keeping this completely bogus and discredited narrative of Putin's influence alive

According to MSNNews there was a disagreement between CIA and NSA about the veracity of the report . In other words there was not a consensus among the intel agencies about the report . So of course the Slimes and Compost ran with it in an attempt to damage the President .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...id=mailsignout

And of course the hypocrisy of this is off the charts .
    Flashback to 2010 ..... Iran pays Taliban $1,000 for every American killed in Afghanistan ... http://www.nbcnews.com/id/39014669/n.../#.Xv38VaFKiUn

And what did the emperor do to retaliate ? He sent pallets full of cash ;freed up *8 billion in assets and caved in and gave everything Iran wanted in the JCPOA.
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 09:16 AM
    The issue Tom, is what is the dufus doing now about all these issues? There is no agreement with the Taliban to do anything. Have they had a cease fire yet? Is everybody out to get the dufus? Of course, it's an election year, and most Americans want him out. What, repubs are the only ones who can sling mud and see what sticks? Puh-leeze! You've been around long enough to know how this works.

POLITICS!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2020, 10:12 AM
    The issue Tom, is what is the dufus doing now about all these issues? There is no agreement with the Taliban to do anything. Have they had a cease fire yet?
    Nothing to be done except to see if there is any truth to it . As I mentioned it wasn't even in the PDB according to named sources . Even if it was ,the PDB is about a 50 page daily brief that encompasses every possible real threat . Biden says he would read it but he is lying . At most he would flip through it and rely on his national security team to give him a spoken presentation of any consensus threat . I'm pretty sure that at very least senior Congressional members like Madam Mim ;Schmucky ,and the Turtle are briefed on any real threats also .

As far as a cease fire ;the Taliban say no ;we say there is an agreement . There have been no US casualties since we announced it . They have not attacked us . We have not attacked the Taliban . We have attacked the Islamic State and AQ .
    Expert

Jul 2, 2020, 10:44 AM
    Our withdrawal is based on an agreement between the Taliban and the Afghan government. You think that's going to happen soon? I sure don't, and they have no such cease fire, and I wonder where ISIS and AQ keep getting money to survive, or how much we pay those mercenaries to do our fighting for us?

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...in-afghanistan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Trump really Putin's poodle ? [ 9 Answers ]

consider the facts ...... Investment money that began to flow into Russia in anticipation of better relations between the US and Russian has begun to withdraw. The Russian economy is in the doldrums . Trump has not eased any sanctions ,and his favorable oil and natural gas policies have really...

The Coming Trump/Putin Administration [ 14 Answers ]

Trump being Putin's boy, what can we expect from the Trump/Putin administration on the international scene during the first year of their joint presidency?

A Vote for Obama or Putin? [ 28 Answers ]

Very much a Patriot said to me the other day: "If I could only vote for one person and my choice was between Obama and Putin, I would have to vote for Putin". When I asked why, they replied "at least Putin is not trying to ruin his country". I have to agree somewhat, Putin is trying to rebuild...

Bounty hunter [ 9 Answers ]

Can I become a bounty hunter in the states even if I live in canada

Bounty hunter [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a bounty hunter in Florida

View more questions Search