Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ketupat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2020, 10:32 AM
    Am I normal to love someone too much ?
    I love my best friend, we can called her x. I have a lot of friends, but x it's my best friend, I haven't see x in a long time, we dont send small talk, but i always thinking about x. When I sad, first person in my mind is x,when I happy, first person in my mind is x again. But I don't think x always thinking about me to . I'm a girl and x too, but she more precious than boyfriend, I scared that I love her

Do I have end friendship with x ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 26, 2020, 06:11 AM
    I would suggest you deal with your own feelings for X in healthy realistic ways or the relationship will be become unhealthy because of resentments for the time she spends with others. That's a bit needy for just friends. Maybe obsessive, and that's not normal or healthy. How old are you both?

Maybe you just miss your best friend a lot, and that's normal but shouldn't stop you from enjoying your life and being happy without her. Why haven't you seen each other or even chat often? I don't see why you end the friendship, just put it on hold for a while. Those intense feelings will fade in time.

How long since you saw or talked to your best friend?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for me to still love my ex 3 years after our breakup? [ 2 Answers ]

I dated this guy in school a couple of years ago, and he was amazing. Really sweet, caring and supportive. We were together for a little under a year, during my early teens. It was all perfect until one day he cheated on me with my classmate! I was heartbroken, I had no idea what to do. He...

I'm still in love with a guy I haven't seen in 3 years, is it normal? [ 6 Answers ]

Greetings all I am still in love with a guy I met 3 years ago, it's been long since I saw him but I think about him everyday, we had this strong connection, we just sparked nut failed to talk and it was love at first sight, that momment was just so sweet but I don't know if this is normal....

In love with pre-emo girl but I'm normal [ 30 Answers ]

Please help

Really hurting from being IN Love; is this normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating a simply fantastic girl for 9 months, and all is going really well. We spend chunks of time together (3-4 days over a weekend and then nights after work). The relationship is really good and what I would perceive to be healthy. (I am 30 and have been through relationships in the...

Normal to have no feelings of love between parent and child? [ 10 Answers ]

My biological father has been deceased for a few years. I had a relationship of sorts with him for part of my childhood and teen years, although it wasn't a very good one. I won't go into all the different reasons I think so, because it would take too long, but... I really don't think he loved me...

View more questions Search