Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2020, 07:35 AM
    Attendance doesn't seem to matter at this point, as Biden leads the dufus in the polls. I doubt the dufus can afford another rally as poor as the one Saturday.
    on that we agree He looked bedraggled and pissed when he exited Marine One Saturday night . Shakeup of his campaign is almost guaranteed .

WG and Athos
    pay attention . My post # 9 was in reference to my post #7
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    WG and Athos
    pay attention . My post # 9 was in reference to my post #7
    Athos and I were talking about your use of the somewhat misleading word "event" (implying a rally) vs. the correct term "presser."

I have to give you credit for your droll sense of humor. Your post #9 is really laugh-out-loud funny!
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2020, 09:59 AM
    not to quibble ; #4 I identified as a presser #7 I called and event and so it was . It was a meet and greet with quid pro Joe and he sold the place out with a dozen people (maybe )
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 10:07 AM
    not to quibble ; #4 I identified as a presser #7 I called and event and so it was . It was a meet and greet with quid pro Joe and he sold the place out with a dozen people (maybe )
    Actually, all 20 handpicked local officials, small-business owners, and reporters who had been invited to discuss and brainstorm about how to restore the economy showed up. It was held in Darby, PA.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 10:07 AM
    We may never see a traditional campaign rally from Biden given the virus. Like sports may not happen on any level.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2020, 10:42 AM
    We may never see a traditional campaign rally from Biden given the virus.
    There's not going to be enough interest.
    Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 11:20 AM
    Trump isn't garnering much interest so far either, except to live up to his reputation as a lying, cheating dufus. I can add incompetent, and clueless to that reputation from his pandemic response and race relations efforts.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    There's not going to be enough interest.
    Local field offices are being set up, and teams are being organized. Social media -- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram in particular -- are already set up with information about Joe and his campaign, and to ask questions of and have chats with Joe.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2020, 12:38 PM
    Biden's best strategery is to stay hidden in his basement and let Trump implode
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2020, 01:59 PM
    Trump isn't garnering much interest so far either, except to live up to his reputation as a lying, cheating dufus.
    Or put another way, "Biden isn't garnering too much interest so far either, except to live up to his reputation as a lying, cheating dufus."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Or put another way, "Biden isn't garnering too much interest so far either, except to live up to his reputation as a lying, cheating dufus."
    I can't wait to see his virtual rally tomorrow night! Will compare his verbal output to Trump's on Saturday.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2020, 03:15 PM
    I'm sure the prompter will have nice big letters for quid to read .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
    I'm sure the prompter will have nice big letters for quid to read .
    Nope! He speaks extemporaneously, not like a first grader fingerpointing each word and struggling to make out what it is.
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2020, 03:41 PM
    extemporaneously
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpMAd7uXMSY
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2020, 04:18 PM
    Nope! He speaks extemporaneously, not like a first grader fingerpointing each word and struggling to make out what it is.
    That explains a lot of things.
    Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 07:36 PM
    The point of the exercise is to get rid of the dufus and his sycophants so G-GO J-Joe! Get that lying cheating sucker!
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2020, 07:39 PM
    So the lying, cheating sucker needs to go get the lying, cheating sucker? Hmm.
    Expert

Jun 22, 2020, 07:50 PM
    Okay!
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 22, 2020, 08:11 PM
    Right-winger Bolton has revealed that Trump definitely had a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine - start an investigation against Biden and his son in exchange for military assistance (which had already been lawfully promised to Ukraine. Trump's delay caused a number of deaths among Ukranian troops). The bribery deal was widely known among top WH personnel.

Trump attempted a similar bribe with XI - offering trade concessions for Biden dirt.

Testimony soon from Bolton and Dismissed attorney Berman.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2020, 04:09 AM
    So we have a choice between one candidate who had a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine versus a second candidate who had a quid-pro-quo with Ukraine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Antifa ,anti-Trump rally in Chitown. [ 5 Answers ]

The 'anti-fascist' Antifa protesters applaud a speech made entirely of Hitler quotes : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally? [ 2 Answers ]

Can just anyone attend a Trump Rally?

View more questions Search