Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2020, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Trump says one thing, and the WH says the opposite. They call that leadership.
    So they have stopped listening to him
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2020, 04:52 AM
    The dufus has done a fine job of weakening our central government, and it's institutions much to the delight of federalists, and right wingers and made repubs sycophants and dufusites. Those repubs are more scared of their leader than ever before, but have little choice but back the monster they created. A forked tongue and iron fist is hard to overcome.

I don't think they quite had it planned that way.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2020, 06:02 PM
    You havent tried a steel jacketed boot
    Expert

Jul 8, 2020, 07:29 PM
    Hmm! Interesting suggestion and I know just where to put it if conservatives would just clear out.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2020, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Hmm! Interesting suggestion and I know just where to put it if conservatives would just clear out.
    Oh i know where to put it
    Expert

Jul 9, 2020, 12:14 PM
    The dufus is surrounded with protectors, as he has become the king of the swamp critters.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2020, 05:53 PM
    Yes it is hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your arse in allegators
    Expert

Jul 13, 2020, 03:53 AM
    Draining the swamp was a big fat lie in the first place. Like make america great again. Catchy soundbite easy to repeat, but a LIE none the less.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2020, 07:10 AM
    Yes but now he really has to make america great again
    Expert

Jul 13, 2020, 10:55 AM
    Time running out on him, and would he have to be great himself? He lied about that too!
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2020, 05:19 PM
    Yes he offers a poor choice, a dumb or dumber situation
    Expert

Jul 13, 2020, 05:25 PM
    That was the conservative plan Clete a guy who could just sign his name and do as he was told. They were half right, the dufus can sign his name, but is doing the telling what to do in the repub party. They dare not protest!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2020, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    They dare not protest!
    And why don't they??? Guess I'll have to drive over there and teach them how to use psykollagy on him.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2020, 07:27 PM
    they should use physiology on him a deep massage with hobnail boots
    Expert

Jul 16, 2020, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And why don't they??? Guess I'll have to drive over there and teach them how to use psykollagy on him.
    The dufus rules repubs by FEAR that he will turn on them and we actually have examples of those that have and been sent home by the base voters. So dumping the dufus and his scared sycophants is part of our solutions.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2020, 03:20 PM
    This is what happens when you have a presidency and not a real political system
    Expert

Jul 17, 2020, 06:30 AM
    We have been subverted by our loony fringe.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2020, 06:40 AM
    No argument
    Expert

Jul 17, 2020, 03:28 PM
    No worries, the dufus has a record by which to run on now, highlighted by lies and incompetence, sickness and death. No I don't blame the virus on him, but his response is criminal. Easy to look good and brag when things are running well, but he flunks miserably handling this economy destroying pandemic.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2020, 04:19 PM
    Beyond his ken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The WORLD has shifted right. Trump couldn't have done that. He just lit the match.. [ 58 Answers ]

Hello: My question is mostly for tom, cause he knows a whole lot more about this crap than I do.. So, what went WRONG in the world? Seems like we were headed in one direction and then, rip zap, we turned HARD RIGHT. Who did it? How can we fix it? SHOULD we fix it, or do you kinda like...

Trump the master of the world [ 20 Answers ]

Does anyone have an explanation for his latest mistake Donald Trump recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, in reversal of decades of policy - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) Trump has declared Jerusalem the capital of Israel, the Israeli have Tel Aviv as their capital and...

The Strange World of Donald Trump [ 15 Answers ]

Here are some current positions of Trump reported today; 1- Resurrected belief that Obama was not born in the United States, 2- Denies it is his voice on the notorious "p****y" tape after acknowledging it IS his voice and apologizing for it, 3- Fully believes vote fraud by illegal immigrants...

The Ignorance of Trump Rattles the World. [ 46 Answers ]

Not surprisingly, Trump has entirely missed the point of deterrence. Retaliation is promised as a response to prevent the other side from ATTACKING. NOT when the other side threatens. With his incredibly stupid "fire and fury" comment, Trump has put this nation in the desperate position of...

Trump's Fantasy World [ 22 Answers ]

I've said this in other places. Trump lives in a fantasy world. I'm not sure he can fully tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Here is another bit of proof of that. In this video Trump is seen urging people to view the video of Obama's recent encounter with a pro Trump heckler. Trump...

View more questions Search