Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
    Racist quid pro Joe being 'good ole Uncle Joe ' He just can't help himself
    Here is when he called daughters of the Confederacy who fly the confederate flag "fine people " .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGOgBULMs6Y

Democrats evidently have forgiven him for calling those confederate defenders 'fine people .' You will hear them condemn Trump a thousand times over even though he never really said it .

When speaking of the crime bill he co-sponsored with Strom Thurman , he said " we do everything except hang people for jaywalking ."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVgNB1rr6Mg

Yes he did say this "You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU

Yes he did say this about the emperor . (Obama's ) "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean."

He boasted of working with “I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden said as he briefly imitated the late senator’s southern drawl. “He never called me boy. He always called me son.” Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia were firmly opposed to desegregation efforts. Sen Cory Booker said this about Biden's comment:“Vice President Biden’s relationships with proud segregationists are not the model for how we make America a safer and more inclusive place for black people, and for everyone. He went on and said “I have to tell Vice President Biden, as someone I respect, that he is wrong for using his relationships with Eastland and Talmadge as examples of how to bring our country together,” And frankly, I’m disappointed that he hasn’t issued an immediate apology for the pain his words are dredging up for many Americans. He should.”

”Kamala Harris said :"If those men had their way, I wouldn't' be in the United States Senate and on this elevator right now."

While campaigning in Iowa this year he said "“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” and most recently when speaking to Charlamagne tha God he said if Charlamagne had trouble deciding to vote for Biden or Trump that "he aint Black "

During a debate in September he was asked ;“What responsibility do you think that Americans need to take to repair the legacy of slavery in our country?” He went on a rambling incoherent rant where he tried to defend his record He did not even try to reconcile his current positions with his past(mixed in with some thoughts about Venezuela ) . Here it is for what it is worth : Well, they have to deal with the — look, there’s institutional segregation in this country. From the time I got involved, I started dealing with that. Redlining banks, making sure we are in a position where — look, you talk about education. I propose is we take the very poor schools, triple the amount of money we spend from $15 to $45 billion a year. Give every single teacher a raise to the $60,000 level.Number two, make sure that we bring in to help the teachers deal with the problems that come from home. The problems that come from home, we have one school psychologist for every 1,500 kids in America today. It’s crazy. The teachers are — I’m married to a teacher, my deceased wife is a teacher. They have every problem coming to them. Make sure that every single child does, in fact, have 3, 4 and 5-year-olds go to school. Not day care, school.
    Social workers help parents deal with how to raise their children. It’s not that they don’t want to help, they don’t know what to play the radio, make sure the television — excuse me, make sure you have the record player on at night, the — make sure that kids hear words, a kid coming from a very poor school — a very poor background will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there.
    MODERATOR: Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
    Biden: No, I’m going to go like the rest of them do, twice over. Because here’s the deal. The deal is that we’ve got this a little backwards. By the way, in Venezuela, we should be allowing people to come here from Venezuela. I know Maduro. I’ve confronted Maduro. You talk about the need to do something in Latin America. I’m the guy that came up with $740 million, to see to it those three countries, in fact, changed their system to people don’t have to chance to leave. You’re acting like we just discovered this yesterday. Thank you very much.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 04:04 PM
    And frankly, I’m disappointed that he hasn’t issued an immediate apology for the pain his words are dredging up for many Americans. He should.
    We are living in the age of apologies. Say something that the speech police object to, and you will be hounded until you grovel sufficiently and apologize as though you had murdered someone.

When Biden meets Trump in a debate, it's going to be interesting. One man says whatever he thinks, and the other one desperately tries to say something that sounds even halfway thought out. It will be interesting for whoever watches it. I'm not sure I can stand it. I would advise Trump to stay plain vanilla and let America see how far down Biden has gone.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 04:33 PM
    You must respect the old, it is so hard to get ajob at his age
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    One man says whatever he thinks, and the other one desperately tries to say something that sounds even halfway thought out.
    Yup, that Trump guy. Reads his speeches like he's in third grade. "Monotone is my friend!" Repeats phrases over and over in the same speech until his listeners cheer. Demosthenes he is not!
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 05:09 PM
    You must respect the old, it is so hard to get ajob at his age
    That one made me laugh!
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 05:19 PM
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 05:29 PM
    we are not a tribe with elders representing us . Trump is showing signs of age too .

But this is not about that . What I want to see is at least one honest broker like Tim Russert was .He would show a video of a pol saying one thing and then go to another video where the pol said something completely different and challenge them about the contradiction.

Biden's positions on issues like race and crime are 180 degree different than what they were when he was a Senator . He has consistently put his finger into the wind to see where he should stand and what to say . He does it too often and when he is asked he shrugs it off as having a road to Damascus evolution ......and the compliant press accepts that and doesn't press him on it .

I would be curious to see if he could come up with coherent explanations .
    It's every major issue you can find a Biden position and a completely different one now .

Abortion . He claimed to be a middle of the road dude . He said Roe went too far and supported the Hyde Amendment which prevented Federal funds for abortion . Now he's flipped on Hyde and condemns efforts to reverse Roe

Iraq ;he supported the war .Then he said he regretted his vote and then made an insane proposal to partition the country into separate religious tribes .

Immigration ; He supported the border wall during the Bush years and said immigrants should be required to learn English ;and opposed amnesty . He now favors amnesty . It is unclear where he stands on a border wall ;but I guess he opposed it now .

Women . His creepy womanizing is notorious . He trashed Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings . His treatment of women has singlehandedly destroyed the Metoo movement . Hiding in his basement makes it hard for us to witness his habitual touching kissing and sniffing of women and girls alike .

Race ;he opposed desegregation and aligned himself with all the Dixicrats . As I mentioned in the op .His racist tendencies are still manifest to this day . It is the one thing he has not changed . He shows a disgusting condescending attitude while he in turn accuses every one of his opponents as being racists . 2012 he told a Black audience that Mitt Romney would put them back in chains .

Guns .He voted for the “Firearms Owners’ Protection Act (FOPA),” in 1986 which the gun lobby touts as the bill that saved 2nd amendment rights .He is now a hard line anti-gun advocate while trying to split the baby claiming he is not anti-gun. Of course his idea of having a gun for self defense amounts to advising people to have a shot gun ;no doubt loaded with rock salt shells .

Biden was one of the leaders of the War on Drugs Trump is still reversing Bidens draconian sentencing Federal laws he championed .

Gay Marriage . He voted for the Defense of Marriage act . Now he favors gay marriage .

Energy . He was in favor of clean coal Now he as All Out Crazy as an energy advisor promoting the Green New Deal .

Entitlements . He was in favor of freezes of benefit levels and means testing to help balance the budget. Now like everyone else in the swamp ,he could care less about a balanced budget.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Trump is showing signs of age too .
    TRUMP: "When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing we would have very few cases."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 06:00 PM
    It's a good thing we are the greatest nation in the world...for whatever that's worth, and it is silly season, the longest I've ever seen, but 3 years of dufus jokes, maybe a change is well overdo. I've been ready to roll the dice for a while cause the local dog catcher ain't worth crap either.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 06:08 PM
    TRUMP: "When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn't do any testing we would have very few cases.
    I was speaking of his physical health. I learned in 2016 to pay attention to what he does ;and not necessarily to what he says .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 06:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I was speaking of his physical health. I learned in 2016 to pay attention to what he does ;and not necessarily to what he says .
    What he says and how he says it tell us a lot about his mental health.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 06:30 PM
    What he says and how he says it tell us a lot about his mental health.
    no he could be sharp as a tack and not express himself like a Harvard grad . One has nothing to do with the other .

I think what Trump said there was rather obvious . There is no doubt that the more testing we are doing the more cases are going to be discovered . Isn't that why everyone was emphasizing testing in the first place ?

So maybe you mock him because he doesn't speak in an Ivy League high brow manner . But most of the country knows exactly what he means .
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 06:43 PM
    Biden sharp as a tack what reality do you live in? There should be an age limit on politicians
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 06:46 PM
    Biden shark as a tack what reality do you live in? There should be an age limit on politicians
    as usual the discussion has drifted to Trump because the comments I made about Biden are indisputable .
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2020, 07:17 PM
    as usual the discussion has drifted to Trump because the comments I made about Biden are indisputable .
    Precisely correct. And I don't think you mentioned the sexual assault allegation.
    Expert

Jun 16, 2020, 07:59 PM
    Since when did these forums stay on subject for long, and expecting no return rocks for my man Joe is insane. That's why Tom made this post. He knows what he is doing. If I were Biden I would raise money, and let the dufus flap his gums.
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2020, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Since when did these forums stay on subject for long, and expecting no return rocks for my man Joe is insane. That's why Tom made this post. He knows what he is doing. If I were Biden I would raise money, and let the dufus flap his gums.
    Trump will win because he has no opponent
    Ultra Member

Jun 17, 2020, 02:25 AM
    Thank you . And yes ;only Trump can beat Trump given the opponent . It is scary that the Dems think he is their best chance.
    Expert

Jun 17, 2020, 05:40 AM
    There is no perfect candidate but after 3 years of antics, the dufus has loads of sound bites to make some good ads, and just conditions are right currently to expose his incompetence. In additions Tom, conservative repubs have began running their own ads against the dufus and if Obama can help Joe at all the dufus is in real trouble.

2020 is all about the bases turning out, especially in those key places the dufus barely won, and dems have a great shot at not only holding the house, but eroding the senate, so defanging the dufus is almost as good as kicking him to the curb.

Don't let this virus stall the economy either as reopening is very different than staying open, and ignoring it wont help. People are not wearing masks as they were before, and that's not a good sign. This crisis may decide the election for us.
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2020, 06:49 AM
    to expose his incompetence.
    The economic numbers from May reveal something, but it's not incompetence.

When Biden gets connected, as he is, with CHOP and the radical elements of the left, it's going to be trouble for him. His radical support of the trans-gender movement, including his support of allowing boys who think they are girls to compete with the real girls in athletics and shower/dress in the girls' locker rooms will be hard to justify. The big question is, can Trump discipline himself enough to take advantage of it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Freewill fund raiser , provided dinner ,food was donated is there quid pro quo [ 2 Answers ]

We had a fund raiser where attendees could make a contribution if they wanted and we provided a dinner where all food and drink was donated. Do we have to report valued of dinner and does contributor have to deduct from their contribution.

Dodge Ram 2500 V10 Quid Cad Short Bed Sport [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1999 DODGE RAM 2500 v10 Quid Cad short bed The A/C works great when I works When I slow down or come to a stop it sound like a door closes under the dask it goes from cold air to HOT I have to turn it off and turn it back on after a few secondes it not the door under the glove box...

He's Racist! [ 31 Answers ]

This is one of the most difficult decisions I've ever had to make. My B/F and I have been together for two years. We have a unique relationship. I am a single mom and devote most of my time to my daughter. He is in med-school. Although we talk every day, we only spend time together one day a week....

No Good uncle trying to get with my woman! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a uncle who is married but wants to sleep with my woman and I'm about ready to snap his neck on any given day the next time I see him.He says disrepectful things that I don't like in a in-direct manner.im really pissed off.he say things to me in person in a joking manner but also meaning...

He's a racist! [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for a year and a half and we love each other very much. We are young and we are the kind of couple that might get married in about 8 years. But my problem is that I'm hispanic and he is white. He works in the corrections department. And the people who work in...

View more questions Search